Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

any Brazil based wine lovers...?

any Brazil based wine lovers...?

Old Jul 19, 2015, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
I will be in Sao Paulo next month. What Sparkiing Wine would you suggest that is reasonably priced and available to purchase (and where)? Curious to explore what is on offer. Thanks and Happy drinking..
In which neighborhood do you plan to stay?
Old Jul 19, 2015, 1:54 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by VidaNaPraia
In which neighborhood do you plan to stay?
I will be staying in Vila Mariana. Thanks for your reply..
Old Jul 21, 2015, 8:37 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Brazilian made Chandon Excellance (spelling?) should be widely available and is quite good in its price class. Don't set your bar too high and this sparkler will not disappoint.
Old May 5, 2016, 2:51 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Wine industry sources tell me it is now possible to ship wines door to door from Argentina to Brazil..... ^ ^ ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.