Brazilian Bank Machines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brazilian Bank Machines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2014, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
Originally Posted by Nima Motamedi
I'm pretty sure this is the issue.

Both my debit cards (Canada bank and USA bank) have been issued by VISA and I am able to withdraw money from ATM with the visa or cirrus/mastercard logo.

Good luck! and I hope you find solace in the fact that it is summer in Rio with temperatures reaching 40c, whereas Canada is -40c
Nima

I want to thank you for point out the card with the VISA DEBT symbol on it. Most banks in Canada do not carry this and my own Royal Bank of Canada does not offer such a product. But I got one from CIBC and it works here like a charm.

I thank you so much. This is my second trip to Brazil in 2014 and you have helped me out greatly, more than any of the banks have done. Obrigada.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.