Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Brazil
Reload this Page >

Sao Paulo Soccer tickets

Sao Paulo Soccer tickets

Old Jun 21, 12, 6:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1k - Hilton Diamond
Sao Paulo Soccer tickets

Going to be in Sao Paulo and would really like to get tickets for the Corinthians(Or an other team) I know they will be playing next weekend when I will be down there but have not be able to figure out on the their site or for any others about buying tickets, can you? Is there a Brazil version of ticket master?

Thanks!
Old Jun 25, 12, 6:23 am

Programs: BMI Diamon Club
my experience is from the Maracana a couple of years ago, so forgive me if i'm off base:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/fixture...ileiro?cc=5739

Not sure about buying them online, but how about just buying them at the stadium? Places like the Morumbi (Sao Paulo's stadium.... aliás where are corinthians playing these days?) are so gigantic that they always have tickets available unless it's a real 'clássico'/libertadores final.

If you know anyone with a student card, you can probably get a half price ticket... Noone ever asked me to show my student card on the way in
Old Sep 4, 15, 3:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, airline free agent
Popping this back to the top. Would like to do the same and hit a game in Sao Paulo. Any experiences on getting tickets, gameday, etc.

Thanks
Old Oct 6, 15, 11:08 am

Programs: UA *G MM, AA G MM
Most hotels will arrange for tickets, transportation, etc. for a decent price. Just ask the concierge while there, or call the hotel ahead and inquire. No booze at the stadiums, fyi.
Old Oct 13, 15, 10:58 am

Programs: All of the Above
Palmeiras has a nice new stadium in São Paulo. You can get tickets outside the stadium, cash or debit only. The line is slow as Christmas, so get there early. Best seats in the house are R$150, or only about $40. Atmosphere outside the stadium is fine with food and drinks.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: