Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Hilton miles posting : how long to transfer to DC ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2009, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold; BA Silver; GF Silver; HH Diamond, SPG Plat; IHG Plat

Despite several Hilton stays since 31/03, none have posted to my BMI account yet even though Hilton.com shows miles awarded to bmi.

Has anyone else had miles from Hilton post in the last few months. I thought it was a monthly run.

Thanks,
Caledonian
Old Jun 6, 2009, 11:15 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Same experience.

(Although seeing your thread title did give me hope -- I thought you were telling us your Hilton miles were indeed posting)
Old Jun 6, 2009, 11:23 am

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
1 has posted (25th Apr) but 10 have not (17/4 to 5/6). Also, no BMIpedia miles have posted since March.

I'll give it to the end of the promo and claim all at once I guess.
Old Jun 6, 2009, 11:44 am

I have the same problem. Three Hilton stays has showed up on my Hhonors account with BMI miles etc. I did contact Hilton and they said that miles had been extracted from my Hhonors account by BMI on the 5th of May. I have also mailed the BMI person here on FT and she said that they are looking into it, that was a few days ago however.

Is the reason I made those stays with my old number and now I have a new one? How long should I continue with my old one?
Old Jun 6, 2009, 12:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Haven't had mine for 2 months or so perhaps. Have about 50k miles(thanks to the triple points promo) waiting to post. However, as they do appear in the Hilton 'My Activity' statement I'm sure they'll come eventually.

Glad to hear that Joanna is looking into it though.
Old Jun 6, 2009, 7:36 pm

Programs: BA*G, UA1K, SPG-P, HH-G, GP-D, IC-RA
Originally Posted by littlevoices
Glad to hear that Joanna is looking into it though.
Same here.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 5:29 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
+1. One month so far since I stayed. Waiting for 12K. Seeing some people are waiting 2 months already I guess I have to be patient Hotel satys posting can always be a bit problematic but this is kind of a poor showing. Imagine one wants to redeem a reward ad is short of miles. What a pain.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 9:20 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
No posting yet for May stay, which I know is not that long ago yet.

However I was wondering the same thing about when to give Hilton new BMI number. My old one started with a 3 and now the new one dropped the 3 and added 4 zeros, is that the way most of them went?

Old: 38xxxxxx
New 00008xxxxxx

x's being the same numbers in each account number.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 9:23 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
I've continued to use my old number, seeing as BMI said I should do that until I got a new card, and as I assume BMI are going to be able to do the translation between old numbers to new ones far better than new ones into a no doubt broken system
Old Jun 7, 2009, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Also waiting here ...
Old Jun 7, 2009, 10:12 am
Original Member

Programs: BA Gold, UA Premier Platinum, DL Gold, Lifetime Bonvoy Titanium
Looks like a lot of us are waiting... Since the new system went online, it seems like even my Hertz, US, and UA postings have been delayed or do not post at all. In some cases, the uploads are incomplete, e.g., on 2-segment trips on UA and US, either the 1st or the 2nd sector would credit but not both. Very strange.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 3:25 pm

Programs: QR Plat, TK *Gold, SV Silver, HH Diamond
Ditto, thought I wish I was waiting for 50k miles!

4 stays, three in first week of April and one mid-May, none posted, though they all show up in my HHonors activity as posted.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 11:03 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, BA Silver, FB Explorer
Waiting for 3 stays to post, the earliest of which is early April.

Also waiting for BMiBaby flights to post.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 1:41 am

Programs: BA, FB, LH; PC/IC, HH, MR
Me too - just one stay for the start of may, but still waiting.... (no miles at all - not normal double dip, or triple promo)
Old Jul 31, 2009, 8:39 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, BA Silver, * A Gold
Transfer of Miles from Hhonors to Diamond Club

I'd tried to use the search function to get a definitive answer so apologies in advance if this question has already been asked many times before.

How long does it take for miles earned from the Hhonors hotel stays to appear into your Diamond Club acct? Is there a standard time for this to take? Currently its taking approximately 4-5 weeks for miles earned via Hilton stays to appear in my Diamond Club activities list, and it seems to come through in one lump rather than in dribs and drabs

I believe this to be a DC issue as with BA the miles are posted a few days after a Hilton stay.

What is everyones elses experience?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.