Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Newbie Question: Connections between BD and VS

Newbie Question: Connections between BD and VS

Old May 18, 09, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: LY Gold; BA Silver;
Connections between BD and VS

Hello there,

Can BD check me in for my connecting flight with VS (booked under the same ticket)? and can VS check me in for my return flight with BD?

THX; Gal.
Old May 18, 09, 8:16 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by gordo6 View Post
Hello there,

Can BD check me in for my connecting flight with VS (booked under the same ticket)? and can VS check me in for my return flight with BD?

THX; Gal.
BD and VS codeshare on BD feeder services from UK (Aberdeen, Belfast, Durham Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester),
Europe (Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Hanover, Venice and Palma)
and the middle east (Amman, Beirut, Tel Aviv and Tehran). You should be able to receive your boarding pass upon check in and have your luggage checked through to your final destination.
Old May 18, 09, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: LY Gold; BA Silver;
Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
BD and VS codeshare on BD feeder services from UK (Aberdeen, Belfast, Durham Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester),
Europe (Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Hanover, Venice and Palma)
and the middle east (Amman, Beirut, Tel Aviv and Tehran). You should be able to receive your boarding pass upon check in and have your luggage checked through to your final destination.
Will BD be able to check me in for both of the following segments: TLV-LHR (under BD code) and then for LHR-MIA (under VS code)?
Old May 18, 09, 8:38 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum for Life, BMI Gold, EK Skywards Gold, BA Gold, IC Hotels Platinum Ambassador
Don't see why not. BD issued me with an Emirates boarding pass (and vice versa) on my recent trip so can;t imagine VS being any more complicated. If anything it should be easier.

Of course, involving TLV in an itinerary could mean a different result what with the security issues.

Search this Thread