Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption Help: ANA reliability when timezones attack

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption Help: ANA reliability when timezones attack

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2009, 2:38 pm
dsf
Original Poster

Programs: Nowt of note.
ANA reliability when timezones attack

Just the other week I booked ISB-BKK-ISB for my gf. Since then Pakistan have decided they will bother with DST this year after all, so have moved an hour forwards. The booking shows this correctly, even dealing with the outbound flight having changed date. However, I want to call up and change the booking -- in fact, I want to cancel it and instead book ISB-BKK-SYD-ZQN one way, starting 2 days earlier.

My worry is this: ANA has not coped with the time change. It is still reporting ISB-BKK legs as being on Mon, Wed and Fri (when they now leave at 0020 on Tue, Thu, and Sat). On top of that, for the new date, it's showing no availability in any class. When I looked at this a few days ago there was availability in both J and Y.

Does anyone know whether the ANA tool is likely to just be confused, and there may still be availbility -- or does it play straight and I'm too late? I'm particularly concerned because I don't have any extra miles in my account to make the new booking without first cancelling the original and waiting for the miles to come back.

I wish I hadn't got myself in this mess

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.