Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

CMT shows two ticket numbers after amending award booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2009, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SK Gold

Hi, I need the help from someone who has changed an award ticket recently:

I changed all the legs on a booking I had made (14 days earlier), and paid for the 20 GBP change fee. Now I am seeing both new and old e-ticket numbers when I check the PNR on checkmytrip.net (listed with the oldest at the bottom). Also, the itinerary spans 4 different carriers, I noticed that 2 of these confirmation numbers have changed, but I suppose this is normal as well.

Is this normal, or should I be concerned? When you change a booking, are the new tickets issued immediately? Would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this, as I need to contact the ICC immediately if this is wrong.

Last edited by ikura; Apr 20, 2009 at 11:13 am Reason: Wrong topic
Old Apr 20, 2009, 11:14 am

Plug in your reference to this:

http://eitr.amadeusasia.com/

and it will show you the details of the ticket.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SK Gold
Wonderful! It shows the old ticket # if I check the box for historical copy, so I guess that means that the new ticket # has replaced the old one. Thanks a million.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 11:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, ICH Plat, Radisson Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ikura
Wonderful! It shows the old ticket # if I check the box for historical copy, so I guess that means that the new ticket # has replaced the old one. Thanks a million.
Yep your right it does, so rest easy no probs here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.