Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption Help: Getting more than 2 J award seats on SQ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption Help: Getting more than 2 J award seats on SQ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2009, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Getting more than 2 J award seats on SQ?

I've read the FAQ No 4 and know from many other threads that to get two F award seats on SQ you have to book one and then hope SQ release another.

Does it work in a similar way with J seats? SQ only seem to allow two to be booked at any one time. However, if you want say four seats, do you sometimes see more seats released after you've booked the first two, so that you can get four in total?

I'm looking at JFK-FRA only a month away and the J cabin looks wide open. There's plenty of availability on LH F and J, but I quite fancy trying SQ J if we can get the availability.

Any advice or experience would be appreciated.

Thanks

C

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.