Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need a new pair of undies?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2009, 6:41 pm

Programs: EY Platinum, MH Gold
i too had miles posted at 2 per GBP 1. I sent them an email afew days ago to see if they could rectify but have not had a response.

Its my first time dealing with BMI via email - how long do they normally take to respond/post correct milage.

Thanks

J
Old Feb 12, 2009, 8:14 am

Programs: BD BAEC HHons
Same here - no response at all so far.
Old Feb 12, 2009, 9:33 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
It usually takes from 1-3 weeks for Diamond Club to respond, or provide a solution. I wouldn't sweat it yet - I wouldn't expect an answer until the week after next.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 10:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, FB Plat
It took about one week to receive a response saying yes they would, then they said wait another 7 days so I'll check back soon. Full marks for honouring this BMI ^
Old Feb 17, 2009, 3:12 pm

I sent an email, and after a week I got the 166 miles/£! I'm really starting to enjoy Diamond Club! ^
Old Feb 24, 2009, 5:58 pm

Well, its been well over two weeks (almost three) and have heard nothing from them about this. I have sent them a reminder as well. I emailed the diamond dot club email address.

Anyone got any suggestions ??..... i see from others they have got it resolved within a week or so.

Thanks

J
Old Feb 25, 2009, 4:00 am

Programs: BD*G
Originally Posted by jamiegutz
Well, its been well over two weeks (almost three) and have heard nothing from them about this. I have sent them a reminder as well. I emailed the diamond dot club email address.

Anyone got any suggestions ??..... i see from others they have got it resolved within a week or so.

Thanks

J
If it's any consolation, I emailed around 3 weeks ago also with a follow up email around 4 days ago and have heard nothing. To be honest, it does strike me as quite poor service that they cannot even acknowledge an email so that at least you know the matter is being looked into.

Anyone any suggestions for us poor folks who don't get a response via the traditional email route to get this sorted?
Old Feb 25, 2009, 4:05 am

Programs: BD BAEC HHons
I've had a better experience - got a reply within two weeks, and have had the full miles credited - Thanks to Joanna ^
(and have now also received 3 pairs of pants in the post, after a bit of a postage mixup)
Old Feb 25, 2009, 4:52 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by Martu
I've had a better experience - got a reply within two weeks, and have had the full miles credited - Thanks to Joanna ^
(and have now also received 3 pairs of pants in the post, after a bit of a postage mixup)
I really wouldn't care - as long as miles are credited, which, up to today, haven't been done, for my order.

However, note that there might have to be a *lot* of interfacing to be done with the provider, Points.com - and possibly other reconciliations in their "books" of accounts.

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Feb 25, 2009 at 4:58 am
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:57 pm

Programs: Thai ROP Gold, BMI DC (RIP), Avios
Originally Posted by jamiegutz

Thanks

J
FYI - I'm in the same position - emailed on 9th Feb, no reply.

Perhaps they got more claims than expected after the news of sucessfull claims was made public here ! (or busy learning German )

I'm in no hurry, but would be nice to have an acknowledgement.

Regards, Graham
Old Mar 9, 2009, 7:02 pm

Anyone had any luck with this so far?

Am now coming up to a month since my original request and four subsequent emails just asking for an acknowledgement. Still Nothing!

Has anyone tried calling the ICC to get this sorted?

J
Old Mar 10, 2009, 3:10 pm

The ICC would not be involved in this issue at all.

Diamond Club customer services in UK (Donnington Hall ?) could be the one to chase.

I've just resent my email from a different email account, just incase it was getting filtered by some junk-mail filters - suggest you try the same if you have another email account (work?). Will let you know if I get a response.

Regards,
Graham

Last edited by gwhiteuk; Mar 10, 2009 at 3:11 pm Reason: corrected spelling
Old Mar 11, 2009, 3:21 am

I emailed request for points on 9 Feb with copy of my order confirmation. No response so resent on 6 Mar and received reply on 10 Mar saying my original email was not received but miles now adjusted. Thanks to Joanna.^
Old Mar 12, 2009, 1:03 pm

Ínteresting - 2 emails sent on the 9th Feb from different customers both getting lost.

Anyway, happy now as I've also received a reply from the wonderful Joanna, and have had the miles added.

It wasn't pants after all ! ^

Regards, Graham
Old Mar 12, 2009, 7:48 pm

I sent an email from another email account yesterday so hopefully i will get it sorted out quickly!.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.