Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Booked redemption in F, checkmytrip.com shows Y

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2008, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (Emerald); Hilton Gold; IHG Platinum; Marriott Gold; Radisson Gold

I've booked some redemption flights on SQ and TG in F. The miles have been deducted from my account based on the F redemption rates.

What worries me slightly is that when I go to checkmytrip.com, for some of the F sectors on SQ, the fare type is showing as 'Economy'.

However, the seat is showing correctly as 1K/2F etc and when I go to the SQ website with the SQ PNRs, it shows them as First bookings. My bmi confirmation email also shows them in F (Booking class O).

The bookings are ticketed according to both the SQ website and checkmyflight.com

Should I be worried that the ICC has done something wrong and seek to remedy it now before the flights in March?

On checkmytrip.com, under 'general remarks' it shows:
YO MAN
PAX
Is this relevant perhaps? (These are ex-LHR and ex-MEL tickets)

Many thanks.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 3:34 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Rest easy. This is an often-noticed glitch in the checkmytrip software, where SQ F awards show as Y.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Don't worry. That is simply because checkmytrip does not know that O is first class on *A airline and therefore treats it as if it were economy. It just does not matter.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 3:35 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Nothing to worry about, it's a quirk of the system. Happens all the time on SQ bookings. If you do a search it's been mentioned a few times.

SQ's website is correct.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 5:13 pm

Location: Northern Ireland (in spirit), but much more likely GB or Europe.
Programs: EI Aer Club, IB Plus, BA EC, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by paulieuk

On checkmytrip.com, under 'general remarks' it shows:
YO MAN
PAX
Many thanks.
YO MAN? Whatever happened to "Mansoor?"

I've just checked all my future redemptions on CMT and Mansoor seems to have been replaced on all of them.
Old Nov 4, 2008, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
YO MAN...

ROFL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.