Award confirmation email

Old Sep 11, 2008, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold....er now Silver...er now Bronze....er now Blue
Award confirmation email

I have just received an 'enhanced' conformation email for a booking which was made and ticketed several months ago. It includes links to information on my destination as well as a link to the booking on checkmytrip - haven't seen that before.

Not sure why is has suddenly appeared now - hopefully they have not taken the miles and cash again (they already took them twice in error).
Old Sep 11, 2008, 7:31 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
I had one at the weekend for one booked & ticketed at the end of July. (Mis)manage my booking has suddenly started working again for, probably due to the "improvements" on the website
Old Sep 11, 2008, 7:36 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Originally Posted by irmster
I have just received an 'enhanced' conformation email for a booking which was made and ticketed several months ago. It includes links to information on my destination as well as a link to the booking on checkmytrip - haven't seen that before.
Now if they could just add one more thing to it, we'd all be so much happier

Last edited by FlyingOnceMore; Sep 11, 2008 at 8:29 am
Old Sep 13, 2008, 7:51 am

Programs: BA
I have also on occasion randomly recieved the detailed booking ITINERARY rather than the standard CONFIRMATION. Unfortunatley, though depsite trying I've never found an ICC agent who knows the difference, as I'd really prefer to have the considerably more detailed Itinerary sent to me on every occasion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.