Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Has anyone successfully got the 7 days hertz rental for the price of 5?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2008, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, BMI

Hi folks,
I'm off to Ireland next week and want to rent a car. I spotted the pay for 5 get 7 deal on the flybmi/hertz rental site, but it doesn't seem to price that way.

I'm wanting to rent from 11:40pm on the 20th of May till 5pm on the 26th of May.

Also does anyone know if I'm going to be hit with some sort of airport pick up charge, I've noticed a few other rental sites saying that, so I'm wondering if Hertz have it to, but keep it quite.

Any other tips will also be gratefully received.

Cheers,
Pete
Old May 17, 2008, 2:46 pm

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
Smile ?

where did you find this promotion?

pls add a link

thank you
Old May 17, 2008, 3:24 pm

Programs: DC silver
Hi

https://www2.hertz.co.uk/part/site/bmi/offers.cfm#7for5

link added as requested.
Old May 18, 2008, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, BMI
Yeah, that's the one. I just can't seem to get it to price my 7 days as 5. Always costs more...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.