Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do Bmi Ever Reply To Emails ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2008, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Do Bmi Ever Reply To Emails ?

I have emailed bmi a few times re missing miles (flights and hotel and posted boarding passes , unused tickets and hotel receipt) and taxes re cancelled flight, my son has contacted them re not receiving the blue + card which was part of the offer with amex card. This was over 7 weeks ago do I need to contact them by phone or will they reply or even better sort out the problems .
cal
Old Apr 3, 2008, 11:32 pm

I've had email replies within a couple of weeks. Probably best to email again or send a copy to the postal address.
Old Apr 4, 2008, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Never recieved a response under 1 week of time within the last year.

To make sure I would send regular mail
Old Apr 10, 2008, 10:44 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
Cool

they send but never reply

tried many times but to no avail - forget it
Old Apr 10, 2008, 12:52 pm
Suspended

I have never received a reply either, if Joanna can't answer the query I realise all hope is lost.
Old Apr 10, 2008, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Is the actual email

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Old Apr 10, 2008, 1:01 pm

Programs: F
Either will work.
Old Apr 10, 2008, 1:10 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Smile Yes, they (she) do(es) reply

I got a reply to a simple email request of my own this afternoon, from you know who.

You will get a reply, you just have to be patient.

In fact, some years ago, I posted a letter off to Diamond Club and forgot to include my address or contact details! I still got a call as I had fortunatly remembered to include my membership number. ^

Last edited by jbfield; Apr 10, 2008 at 2:46 pm
Old Apr 10, 2008, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
I have sent 5 emails since 17 feb and not had a reply to any, then again I have no status .
Old Apr 13, 2008, 9:49 am

Programs: A3 gld, BA bron, KL silv, 6C plat, EH silv, EM, GT, HY, NH, NS, RT, SH, SW gold, BW, WY
I regularly get replies. Sometimes take a week to ten days. Usually if its a simple mileage adjustment they add the miles to the account and don't reply but if its something more complicated I get a reply more often than not. Once in a while I have to chase things up but not often. Like other posters I suggest you email again.
Old Apr 14, 2008, 2:31 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Programs: bmi Diamond Club - Retired Official Lurker
xcalx - what email address are you using?
Old Apr 14, 2008, 6:11 pm

Programs: BD Gold (and future SEN), 0.2MM AA EXP, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I have had all of my inquiries answered, but they have always been wrt to mileage errors and the like - not complaint or compensation requests. It will take a up to 10 biz days give or take to get a response, but Joanna has worked wonders for me that I could never imagine receiving as a 1K or EXP...BD CS is just way better overall^
Old Apr 15, 2008, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by diamond club
xcalx - what email address are you using?
Thanks for replying

Hi the email we have used is [email protected] subjects. missing miles from partner hotel , missing flight miles ,Had also posted in the online claim form , still awaiting blue + card.since Jan
After a phone call last week i am assures the miles will post today and the cards will arrive by friday lets see.

cal
Old Apr 15, 2008, 1:55 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Programs: bmi Diamond Club - Retired Official Lurker
This email address goes to our diamond club call centre and not directly to myself. If you want to use the [email protected] in future you'll get a reply.
Old Apr 15, 2008, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by diamond club
This email address goes to our diamond club call centre and not directly to myself. If you want to use the [email protected] in future you'll get a reply.
Thank you very much I will wait till friday then hopefully all will be sorted if not I will use the email in your post .

thanks again cal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.