Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

what am I doing wrong? online booking question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

what am I doing wrong? online booking question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2008, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, Alaska MVP Gold
basically i wanted to do SAN-ORD (UA F) ORD-MAN (BMI C) MAN-EDI (BMI Y/C) and couldn't do it online, unfortunately i don't have time to call right now so if i find another carrier that can do this, BMI will lose my business just cause they have a poorly set up website. oh well.
Old Feb 22, 2008, 5:09 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by UCBeau
basically i wanted to do SAN-ORD (UA F) ORD-MAN (BMI C) MAN-EDI (BMI Y/C) and couldn't do it online, unfortunately i don't have time to call right now so if i find another carrier that can do this, BMI will lose my business just cause they have a poorly set up website. oh well.
Well Expedia.co.uk is pricing this up for me in F, C and C for me. Only problem is that the outward route is SAN-SFO (UA F) SFO-LHR (UA C) and LHR-EDI (BD C), but it will come back just fine in reverse.
Old Feb 22, 2008, 5:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by RAPC
Well Expedia.co.uk is pricing this up for me in F, C and C for me. Only problem is that the outward route is SAN-SFO (UA F) SFO-LHR (UA C) and LHR-EDI (BD C), but it will come back just fine in reverse.
normally i'd say that is a good route but i want to experience BMI's C on a longhaul..
Old Feb 23, 2008, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Thanks, MapleLeaf and RAPC. Useful suggestions, which I will follow up. Just to be clear, I would be looking at either biz or PE, but not a mixture - likely to be LHR-MAN-ORD-DTW with MAN-ORD in biz or PE and the others as they come.

I looked at travelocity.co.uk. They couldn't cope with the complete routing even as multi-sector but could sell me LHR-MAN-ORD in PE but not biz (at a sensible price, anyway). I was a little surprised since they are part of lastminute.com and LM wouldn't let me book that yesterday. I would need a separate ORD-DTW and that wouldn't be on because of BD's not allowing transfer baggage - not a problem outbound but a potential bummer on the return.

Looks like the phone call, then. I don't fancy NW, and the BA and VS alternatives also involve transfers to NW in ORD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.