And yes, this is still available.
Thanks
How does the paid for extension work?

How does one get something like that?
My flight history for the last year looks like:
6x Economy LHR-BRU RTN
1x Business BRU-LHR O/W

Economy Return from LHR to: TXL; DUB; VIE; STR

So I was a few thousand miles shy of the 16k (stupid European flights ), so I was hoping to get the paid for extension.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 8:44 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
I understand you should have received an invitation to part with cash in your Blue card pack. If you didn't, or it hasn't arrived, I'd call bmi and ask.
Old Aug 15, 2011, 2:09 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Programs: bmi Diamond Club - Retired Official Lurker
If you haven't received a form with your blue card all you need to do is send a cheque for £150 made payable to bmi with your diamond club number on the reverse. Please send directly to myself - FAO Joanna, Diamond club, Donington Hall and I'll sort this for you.

Last edited by diamond club; Aug 15, 2011 at 3:31 am Reason: Update
Old Aug 15, 2011, 10:07 pm

Programs: BD *S, SQ nada
Originally Posted by diamond club
If you haven't received a form with your blue card all you need to do is send a cheque for £150 made payable to bmi with your diamond club number on the reverse. Please send directly to myself - FAO Joanna, Diamond club, Donington Hall and I'll sort this for you.
Hi Joanna, is there another mode of payment other than a cheque? By credit card perhaps? Can I send a scanned copy of the form as well? It will take quite sometime to reach if I'm going to send it by post.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 2:22 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Programs: bmi Diamond Club - Retired Official Lurker
Yes you can pay by card, if you PM me your email address I'll scan the form for you.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 8:41 am

Programs: BD *S, SQ nada
Originally Posted by diamond club
Yes you can pay by card, if you PM me your email address I'll scan the form for you.
Joanna, dropped you a pm. Thanks.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Glad this is still around. I suspect I shall fail to renew BD*S this year (as a lot of my travel is now with BA) but I like the idea of still having lounge access when I fly to/from Ireland.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.