Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Promo: "Join DC" signup bonus : 9/5/4.5/3/1.5k miles and/or Prize/Lounge Pass and/or Status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo: "Join DC" signup bonus : 9/5/4.5/3/1.5k miles and/or Prize/Lounge Pass and/or Status

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Originally Posted by fungirl
None for me under old 5K promo either.
It looks like in general if the bonus does not post instantly, it won't post at all. Time for a snail mail to BMI's UK office.

On the other hand, a new 4.5K bonus is up (here is T&C) - found by chance on the BMI site:

http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/diam...onditions.aspx

Join Diamond Club today, and if you fly with bmi before the 31 March we'll give you 4,500 destinations miles. That means you'll be well on your way to earning enough miles to fly.
Thanks! Original post updated.
Old Jan 7, 2010, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by dldkjones
Is anyone who did not have the 5K posted right away seeing it post as of the 35th working day? It is about that time (daughter signed up 11/2) and still no miles in her account.
After emailing the service center with a copy of the offer, the miles were credited.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 6:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold; HH Gold; M&M; PS Classic; VV Silver (deceased); BD Silver (deceased).
4000 Miles Business Class Tickets Draw

Click on the Ts&Cs and at the bottom of the DC page and it says that the 4000 destinations miles promo has ended.

See here
Old Jan 23, 2010, 8:15 pm

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
Originally Posted by heartybob
Click on the Ts&Cs and at the bottom of the DC page and it says that the 4000 destinations miles promo has ended.

See here
The promotion was pulled on Friday.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
I signed up a few family members to this promo and as HHA i transferred there airmiles into my account, however they seem to have been taken away. Is anybody else Head of Household and having problems accessing there account?
Old Jan 25, 2010, 1:07 am

Programs: Not decided
count me in.
Originally Posted by pazza2000
I signed up a few family members to this promo and as HHA i transferred there airmiles into my account, however they seem to have been taken away. Is anybody else Head of Household and having problems accessing there account?
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:21 am

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
This has also happened to me!!
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by pogonation
This has also happened to me!!
I believe that DC has had a clamp down on people who opened a lot of 4k accounts and they turned them into a family account. (I'm not joking!)
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:36 am

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Yeah seems so. Signed up my family and added them to mine and signed up my gf's family and added them to hers. Both our accounts no longer exist Surely it is not against the rules? Luckily both accounts had no more than 5k in each as I emptied them at christmas and I have also changed to US and BAEC! I wonder if I can expect an angry phone call?
Old Jan 25, 2010, 8:53 am

Programs: Not decided
Should I then forget about my miles?
Will BMI ever forgive us and get us back as members?

When I cheated on my ex-girl friend( the girl I am still thinking everyday) ten years ago, she was furious and did not want me back although I had sincerely apologised to her.

That is why I am "happily" married to another woman now.

If BMI would not want me, I maybe have to migrate to other FF programme.

I am heart-broken.

Originally Posted by Raffles
I believe that DC has had a clamp down on people who opened a lot of 4k accounts and they turned them into a family account. (I'm not joking!)
Old Jan 25, 2010, 9:22 am

It does loom as if they have completely wiped the Acc. However the household members remain, its just me(the Head) who has apparently 'no' account. I hactually had about 2k of my own miles from a flight a few years ago and i assume these along with the transferred bonus miles have been wiped which is a little unjust as there was nothing in the T&C with said you could not pool your family memebers bonus miles. Do you think the ICC would be able to see your account at their end??
Old Jan 25, 2010, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
List updated, thanks.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 3:50 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
How do I get the 1k enrollment bonus?

Tried changing the URL to include the 1JAAAA code, but it won't stick and instead a "OWE" appears -- any suggs for how to ensure I'll get the automatic 1k? Prefer this over the 4.5k promo (which req 2 BMI flights by 31Mar10).
Old Jan 30, 2010, 9:04 pm

the 3K sign up bonus was dead too
Old Feb 2, 2010, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Update: New promo (instant 3-month silver status) added; dead promos removed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.