Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Consolidator recommendations? SEA-LHR-AMM-ADD

Old Dec 10, 2007, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium

At the end of March, I have 10 people flying from Seattle to Addis Ababa for 9+ days. BA/BD has the best schedule, and I am pricing out $1822 in coach.

Can anyone here recommend any BD (or BA) consolidator or discount travel service that might drive this price down a ways? Or other advise?
Old Dec 10, 2007, 5:23 pm

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
That looks like a pretty good price to me.

One thought occurs to me - the BA codeshare on these bmi routes is due to end at the start of next year (don't know exactly when). This may be your last chance to buy a through ticket on the itinerary you have described as bmi is currently expanding its codeshare with UA, at which point you'd be flying SEA-ORD-LHR-AMM-ADD instead.
Old Dec 11, 2007, 1:13 am

Programs: BA,LH,CX,EK SPG,IC mainly and a few others
Slightly OT- I have a LHR-GYD-LHR ticket with a BA flight number on BA stock(one of the leftover tickets which has 12 month validity). Do I get BD miles or BA miles or do I have choice? I am planning to use it in Jan.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.