Wiki Posts
Search

Reward flight e-ticket numbers.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2007, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: bmi diamond club
Reward flight e-ticket numbers.

Booked a MAN-MUC-MAN day return in LH C through diamond club this morning.

When I look on checkmytrip.com, it is showing "confirmed" for both flights and gives an airline confirmation number, but no e-ticket numbers are showing. Has the booking gone through ok?

Thanks.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 3:02 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by mc26
Booked a MAN-MUC-MAN day return in LH C through diamond club this morning.

When I look on checkmytrip.com, it is showing "confirmed" for both flights and gives an airline confirmation number, but no e-ticket numbers are showing. Has the booking gone through ok?

Thanks.
The ticket number will show probably in a few days when the reservation is ticketed. I booked an award trip last week and it took about 4 days for the ticket numbers to appear. I also got an email from BD with my reservation details and ticket numbers once it had been ticketed.
Old Sep 3, 2007, 12:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: bmi diamond club
Thank for confirming that.
Old Sep 3, 2007, 2:49 am
tht

Programs: UA 1K 1.01 MM
Originally Posted by Jetstreamer
The ticket number will show probably in a few days when the reservation is ticketed. I booked an award trip last week and it took about 4 days for the ticket numbers to appear. I also got an email from BD with my reservation details and ticket numbers once it had been ticketed.
Depending on how long it is until you fly it can take a lot longer, a couple of recent bookings on NZ took over a month to ticket, you will find they don't charge your credit card and or take your miles until the reservation "tickets".

tht
Old Apr 7, 2008, 3:43 pm

Now I've been very patient but I start to get slightly worried cuz I booked an award with TAP over 4 weeks ago and still no e-ticket number available.
The PNR doesn't mention any specific date on which ticketing has to be done but still. Is this normal practice on TAP flights?
Old Apr 7, 2008, 4:28 pm

Programs: M&M
I booked a reward flight on TP last week.
It was ticketed 2 days after I booked an award.
My flight is still 3 months ahead.
I think you should call DC or TP to find out.

Originally Posted by LeifurEriksson
Now I've been very patient but I start to get slightly worried cuz I booked an award with TAP over 4 weeks ago and still no e-ticket number available.
The PNR doesn't mention any specific date on which ticketing has to be done but still. Is this normal practice on TAP flights?
Old Apr 7, 2008, 7:49 pm
Original Member

Programs: BA Gold, UA Premier Platinum, DL Gold, Lifetime Bonvoy Titanium
SK reservation

I'm confident that BD triages the ticketing. I made reservations for an SK flight in C for late July in early March. It just got ticketed a few days ago. However, I did not receive notification from BD. I just noticed that the mileage came off of my BD account. To get the ticket no., I simply rang SK (I wanted seat assignments anyway) and asked them to e-mail me a copy of my reservations. Sure enough, the e-mail showed the ticket no.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.