Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Website cannot find booking - be concerned, or not?

Old Jul 29, 2007, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, AA PLT.

Booked MAN-ORD for a few weeks away. Money has gone from account, got the e-mail confirmation etc.

Typed my booking reference into the website, it says this cannot be located. Should I be worried, or is it just a typically poor airline website?
Old Jul 29, 2007, 10:51 am

Programs: BA Gold....er now Silver...er now Bronze....er now Blue
Originally Posted by rpjepson
Booked MAN-ORD for a few weeks away. Money has gone from account, got the e-mail confirmation etc.

Typed my booking reference into the website, it says this cannot be located. Should I be worried, or is it just a typically poor airline website?
try www.checkmytrip.com - bits of the BD website go missing from time to time.

if it's not there, phone the call centre.
Old Jul 29, 2007, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No, it does not mean much. It has happened to me in the past and all was OK. You may want to check on www.checkmytrip.com. It should be there. If it is not there, only then would I start to get worried.
Old Jul 30, 2007, 9:54 pm

Programs: UA, bmi, Leaders Club
If I were you, I won't be especially worried. On my most recent trip, I was able to check my flights on flybmi.com right before the date of departure. It suddenly disappeared on the night before departure, and it was a little bit scary at the time, so I called bmi reservation. Everything was fine!

As posted above, just check your trip on www.checkmytrip.com , and you should be fine. Hope everything goes well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.