BMI *G & Tiny Fare guest

Old Nov 7, 06, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue, VS Silver
BMI *G & Tiny Fare guest

Hi all,

Quick question, and forgive me for what is probable duplication, but just to confirm: I'm flying MAN-LHR soon and will be flying with a non-status Tiny fare guest, who has their own separate booking. I assume I can still invite them to use business check-in and the DC Lounge as my guest?

Cheers,

Darryl
Old Nov 7, 06, 6:33 am

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
Originally Posted by randalf
Hi all,

Quick question, and forgive me for what is probable duplication, but just to confirm: I'm flying MAN-LHR soon and will be flying with a non-status Tiny fare guest, who has their own separate booking. I assume I can still invite them to use business check-in and the DC Lounge as my guest?

Cheers,

Darryl
I did almost this last week, though my companion was on the same booking as me. I overheard someone else doing just what you're asking about though - successfully. - so you should be fine.
Old Nov 7, 06, 6:50 am

Programs: BA Gold,BD Gold,SAS Gold
[QUOTE=randalf]Hi all,

Cheers,

Darryl

Yes you can
Old Nov 7, 06, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The website says 'as long as your guest is traveling on the same flight' without any reference to it being on the same booking or to class fare. So, the answer must be yes.
Old Nov 7, 06, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue, VS Silver
Excellent, thanks for the clarification everyone.

Darryl

Search this Thread