Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Thank you for good / fast service !

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2006, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $

To make it short,
due to a problem with a ticket, I was in need for a new one . My idea, to get an award F class on SQ/TG for departure same day.
called DC and agent said no way, minimum 3 days bevore departure to issue a ticket. Asked for a supervisor and explained what I need and that I had already confirmed aivailability. She was very polite, but explained that she see also one free seat on SQ, but is not able to book it. But she checked all other availabilities and offered LH/TG F award for tomorrow. I said ok, and after 10 minutes the whole booking was done ( incl. paiment miles and cash ).
She told me the ticket would be issued as nan etix within the next 24h.
I checked in CMT and after less than 1h the ticketno. was in the booking.
printed out my e-ticket receipt and now finally ready to go....
good job BMI DC ^ thank you
Old Nov 4, 2006, 5:51 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
I never understood this 3 day minimum thing anyway... I know it makes life easier for them to get it ticketed if they have more time, but its hardly much use for people who cant make plans until the last minute.

Ive also had a supervisor over-rule this 3 day minimum and book me on a flight departing within 48 hours. As with your experience the ticket was booked, ticket no. issued, miles&cash deducted, all within about 2-3 hours of the initial phonecall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.