Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

United E+ access a thing of the past?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United E+ access a thing of the past?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2010, 8:40 am
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite
Think i have commented on similar posts in the past, but have always been upgraded to E+ on all of my trips with UA (8 over the past 2 years).

I either get it automatically at check in, or, request it in the lounge, where it is done without any hassle or exchange of credit card information.
Old Jul 27, 2010, 9:28 am

Programs: ALL
Thanks
Old Jul 27, 2010, 10:03 am

Programs: BA Silver, SK*G, BD*S, FB Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Flew LHR-ORD-LHR about two weeks ago on UA. I'm BD*S - no E+ on way out but seated in E+ on the return leg (Mind you so was half the Y cabin). I also used the priority check-in/security and free additional bag benefits without any trouble.
Old Jul 27, 2010, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by andIRL
Flew LHR-ORD-LHR about two weeks ago on UA. I'm BD*S - no E+ on way out but seated in E+ on the return leg (Mind you so was half the Y cabin). I also used the priority check-in/security and free additional bag benefits without any trouble.
Great to know. So you get the extra free bag on internation and two free domestic?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 1:06 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by azhoopsfan
Great to know. So you get the extra free bag on internation and two free domestic?
At least that as a Star Gold flying UA. 3 pieces * 70 lbs max each for an economy class passenger doesn't get much use, but when it's used, it's much appreciated. The 70lbs per piece free allowance provision is quite nice, even if it's used mostly for suitcases that are just a few pounds over 50-60 lbs.

As a Star Silver in economy flying between the US and Europe: two free bags, but just a max weight allowance of 50 lbs each piece.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
At least that as a Star Gold flying UA. 3 pieces * 70 lbs max each for an economy class passenger doesn't get much use, but when it's used, it's much appreciated. The 70lbs per piece free allowance provision is quite nice, even if it's used mostly for suitcases that are just a few pounds over 50-60 lbs.

As a Star Silver in economy flying between the US and Europe: two free bags, but just a max weight allowance of 50 lbs each piece.
Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.