Help with US Airways credit

Old Sep 4, 06, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci! And BA Silver previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 5, Bronze 2
Help with US Airways credit

I flew 3 sectors in the US recently, HP metal and HP flight numbers (but due to merger all the BP's were printed on US Airways stock. Got my BMI card number in every booking and on every BP. First and last flight have appered... but not the middle one!

Advice on what is the best/fastest way to get credit needed please. Phone? Fax? Email?
Old Sep 5, 06, 11:39 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA Plat Exec, Hilton Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador & Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by BA or bust
I flew 3 sectors in the US recently, HP metal and HP flight numbers (but due to merger all the BP's were printed on US Airways stock. Got my BMI card number in every booking and on every BP. First and last flight have appered... but not the middle one!

Advice on what is the best/fastest way to get credit needed please. Phone? Fax? Email?
I always send mine in the mail - 100% success in getting them credited. I attach the original boarding card after having scanned a copy to my PC. However I have never had an issue when sending them in.

I sent some BP's in a while back for several different carriers (all *A). Some posted very quick. One sector with UA took a couple of weeks - I phoned DC (in India) whereupon it was explained to me thy were awaiting confirmation from UA. A few days later the miles posted.

Hope this helps.
Old Sep 5, 06, 11:52 am

I send only a copy of ticket+BP by mail as the fax numbers usually don't work for me. I always ask to credit the 25 % gold bonus as well, as they never do it automatically.
Old Sep 5, 06, 1:44 pm
DML

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, HHonors Diamond
mail them copies of BP and ticket invoice and send by recorded delivery.
only time they didn't post was an obscure SK route that didn't credit miles - DC sent a polite letter explaining this.
usually post pretty quickly for me, but still a pain having to do it when, as you say, BD*G shows on the BP.

Search this Thread