Wiki Posts
Search

Miles and upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2006, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB, EB, Delta, AC, PC, HH.
Miles and upgrades

I'm thinking of collecting my *A miles on Aeroplan instead of BMI. However - I'm sat here with 4 UG vouchers and a flight coming up.

Found a way to get where ai want and a strange routing with a mix of BMI and UA flights. It was a very good deal.

Can I collect the miles on Aeroplan and still present my BMI gold card and UG vouchers and get the UG?

Is the difference between Economy and premium economy worth not collecting the miles on aeroplan and go with the upgrade?

Or shall I wing it, book with UA or AC and see if I can blag an UG at check in?

/E
Old Jan 12, 2006, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can collect the miles on AC and use your voucher to upg as long as you have your BD Gold card with you as proof of status.
Old Jan 15, 2006, 5:12 am

Originally Posted by NickB
You can collect the miles on AC and use your voucher to upg as long as you have your BD Gold card with you as proof of status.
Yep, I've done this - collected on UA MP and upgraded with BMI vouchers and card.
Old Jan 15, 2006, 6:35 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
deleted - I originally misunderstood the other posts. Apologies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.