Check In Times and Interlining

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2005, 1:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BD*S, HH-Gold
Check In Times and Interlining

hi guys

am due to travel LHR-MAN-SIN with BD and SQ

first flight departs LHR at 0700 with BD what would be recomended check in time and will i be able to check baggage all way thru to SIN i am travelling on same ticket and main flight is in raffles class

many thanks for help in advance
Old Sep 1, 2005, 2:59 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
If both flights are on the same ticket, then BD should be able to check your luggage straight through to the SQ flight. As for check in time, I'm habitually very early - but I probably would not leave it less the 90 minutes, just to be safe.
Old Sep 1, 2005, 3:38 am

Programs: BA Silver
The check in time is no different than any domestic flight so 1 hour will be more than enough. There probably won't be a queue to check in anyway as pretty much everybody is forced to use the SSCI machines.
Old Sep 1, 2005, 8:40 am

If you have a paper ticket just show them that and they will do it for you. However, if you have an e-ticked (example booked on SQ's website), you MUST print off the confirmation page for BD to be able to send your bags all the way through. It may be possible if you don't have this, but it takes time and creates all sorts of hassles.
Old Sep 2, 2005, 5:40 am

[QUOTE=BigBadJohn]hi guys

am due to travel LHR-MAN-SIN with BD and SQ

first flight departs LHR at 0700 with BD what would be recomended check in time and will i be able to check baggage all way thru to SIN i am travelling on same ticket and main flight is in raffles class

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a strange routing ...

If I may ask, why route via MAN rather than take one of SIA's thrice daily non-stops ex-LHR ? Was it because of the price ?
Old Sep 2, 2005, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BD*S, HH-Gold
using SAS miles for the ticket, no availability out of London on the direct services but could fly LHR-MAN-SIN for same miles and i particularly wanted to try the SQ service

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.