bmi miles on hotel stay

Old Jun 3, 2003, 7:59 am
Original Poster

bmi miles on hotel stay

Scenario.

Myself and 2 collegues stay at a hilton for one night.

We checkout and I pay for all 3 nights on my credit card and present my hilton hhonors card to get the miles credited to bmi.

Question.

Will I receive 1000 bmi miles or 3000 bmi miles?

Thanks

TJ
Old Jun 3, 2003, 8:19 am

I think you'll probably just get 1000, although I believe I've read somewhere in the Hilton forum that if you ask them there's a way they can credit you for a second room.
Old Jun 3, 2003, 9:21 am

Programs: Various lustrous chemical elements
If you stayed in the hotel for 3 nights then you would recieve 3000 miles as bmi's earning guide states:

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Wherever in the world you travel with bmi, you can earn an additional 1,000 miles a night if you stay in a diamond club partner hotel.

NB. A maximum of 3000 destination miles per stay applies.
</font>
[This message has been edited by barella (edited 06-03-2003).]
Old Jun 3, 2003, 10:23 am

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
If you make one booking for two room, and pay one folio on one credit card, then you will get Hhonors points for both rooms, but only if you ask...

However, the bmi miles transfer is based on the number of nights on the folio based on check-in and check-out dates, not the number of room-nights accrued... so my guess is also no.
Old Jun 7, 2003, 12:26 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GoldCircle:
If you make one booking for two room, and pay one folio on one credit card, then you will get Hhonors points for both rooms, but only if you ask...
</font>
I did ask once, but I didn't get.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.