*G lounge access

Old Jun 2, 03, 6:24 am
Original Poster

*G lounge access

sorry to ask once more the same question but I want to make sure of this.

I was told apparently as a BMI *G I could bring a guest in lounges with me but only in BMI lounges and not on other * alliance lounges?

does someone as experienced that before? did it work and are we entitle as *G to bring a guest in any *G lounges around the world on same day BP.

thanks again!

dammers
Old Jun 2, 03, 6:41 am

You can take a guest into any *G lounge providing you are both holding boarding passes for (possibly the same) * flight.
Old Jun 2, 03, 6:46 am

Crossposting is irritating...

[This message has been edited by Wingnut (edited 06-02-2003).]
Old Jun 2, 03, 7:39 am

Crossposting is hardly the most heinous things in the world.

I would much prefer the odd cross post that the BMI forum turning into the LH or Star fora where the moderator pours over each post eagerly looking for a reason to close it down.

Stephen
Old Jun 2, 03, 7:53 am

To be fair, I didn't say it was the most heinous thing in the world, only that it was irritating! I don't have a problem with reposting something in a different forum when it's had no replies, but in this case the original thread had received replies (which had been acknowledged by the OP) and then it was reposted over here! And it's only irritating because you take the time to reply to someone's query (admittedly in this case that's not very long), and then find out a few minutes later when you reach the * forum that it's already been answered!
Old Jun 2, 03, 8:33 am
Original Poster

hang on guys do not get so upset!

I posted again this thread as I wanted to know what BMI paxs must have experienced on this issue as I was told last week at BMI LHR lounge that I could not bring a guest with me in non-bmi lounges.

ta
dammers
Old Jun 2, 03, 8:42 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dammers:
I was told last week at BMI LHR lounge that I could not bring a guest with me in non-bmi lounges.
</font>
I think this is true, but it refers to non-bmi and non-star gold lounges. Example, I don't you could take a guest will you in the 3rd party lounge at Tolouse.

TJ

Old Jun 2, 03, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

According to the *A handbook:
*G customers are entitled to bring one guest who must enter the lounge with the *G customer at the same time. The guest must be holding the same day borading card for a departing flight on any *A operated flight, but may travel on a different flight.

That's for *A lounges. I assume that for 3rd party non-*A, it varies on whether or not you can bring a guest. So the answer, I suppose is both yes and no.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: