Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

'Zoo' doesn't even begin to describe...

Old May 18, 2003, 9:05 am
GRM
Original Poster

LHR T1 this morning.

I arrived around 10 for the 11.15 to DUB. (Travelling on a LH web cheapie - no 0.25x miles here ) The economy queue snake filled the entire bmi end of the terminal and then went past all the revolving doors right down to Cyprus Airways. There must have been 300 to 400 people queuing

Absolute pandemonium.

The check-in girl said all their systems went down around 7am and stayed down for 2 hours.

When we finally took-off 75 minutes late, the pilot said it was ALL *A systems that were down?
Old May 19, 2003, 3:13 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GRM:
When we finally took-off 75 minutes late, the pilot said it was ALL *A systems that were down?</font>
Probably not 100% true. BD use the LH booking system. It may have been down causing both BD and LH problems. I'm not sure if any other *A carriers use the the same system.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.