Arrivals Lounge at MAN

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2003, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Arrivals Lounge at MAN

Hi folks

The website says:

arrivals package

For customers travelling in the business on your return to Manchester, you can come back to earth gently with our complimentary arrivals package at the Radisson SAS Hotel, Manchester. This includes complimentary refreshments and full use of the pool and gym facilities.

I assume this means that ONLY C Class passemgers get in or is there a chance that thye'll let in Y class BD Gold passengers (like me?) flying in from Chicago.

Stephen
Old May 2, 2003, 10:15 am

Programs: BA Gold; VA Velocity Gold; LH FTL; Marriott Gold; ICHG Platinum AMB; Hilton Gold
Almost certain that this will be C-class only (they probably have to pay Radisson a fair amount for the day rooms). On other airlines like UA, UA's own *Golds don't get access to Arrivals facilities (even award C-class tickets on UA son't get access!).
Old May 2, 2003, 10:35 am

I'm not very good with HTML, but try this link http://www.flybmi.com/trade/index/pr...iamondclub.asp

Which says you do as *G.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.