Membership card?

Old Mar 11, 2001, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Membership card?

I enrolled in diamond club on a card matching scheme in january, I called after three weeks to see if my application was accepted, the service center confirmed I was matched to gold but i am STILL waiting for my membership card/pack... Is this normal or should I give them another ring? The service center said it could take some time because they were reprinting a new card design...
Old Mar 11, 2001, 1:57 pm
Original Member

Well BD did just undergo a complete rebranding, but the new identity was launched several weeks ago (beginning of Feb?). We got our new branded membership materials quickly thereafter and I know that lot of other flyertalkers did as well. Therefore, I would give Diamond Club another call.
Old Mar 13, 2001, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Seems I cried too soon, I got the pack in the mail yesterday, got the new magazine today, looks great, if the service on board is as good as the club service I have a lot to look forward to... This makes BA look like a bunch of losers...

To make things even better I read about the double points promo, with 120 points for ams-lhr it looks like I'll be staying gold for a long time coming...
Old Mar 17, 2001, 7:27 am
Original Member

what double points promo Scott?
Old Apr 3, 2001, 2:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Sorry for the late reply,

The april membership booklet for Benelux has a promo offering double points on mainland > UK flights in C/D or full econ.

As a previous BA pax I am very glad to have found an airline that rewards it's international members...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.