DC status downgrade!

Old May 23, 13, 5:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (Emerald); Hilton Diamond; SPG/Marriott Gold; Carlson Gold; Accor Gold
DC status downgrade!

Hi

Just logged in to my Diamond Club account to check on MBNA points posting, to discover activity I wasn't expecting:

My membership year used to turn over each November (and my BA year is June), so why it's happening in May is a mystery. Perhaps my MBNA anniversary?

And the number of points isn't any reflection of current spend or point accrual, although it could be the year-to-date number of points earned (not had chance to tot it all up)... though that will now increase with the uplift in points earning.

All a bit odd though. This time next year, will I be a blue?
Old May 23, 13, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Originally Posted by paulieuk View Post
Hi

Just logged in to my Diamond Club account to check on MBNA points posting, to discover activity I wasn't expecting:

My membership year used to turn over each November (and my BA year is June), so why it's happening in May is a mystery. Perhaps my MBNA anniversary?

And the number of points isn't any reflection of current spend or point accrual, although it could be the year-to-date number of points earned (not had chance to tot it all up)... though that will now increase with the uplift in points earning.

All a bit odd though. This time next year, will I be a blue?
It's however many status points you had since your last membership year ended.

Looks like the status systems are still running on the diamond club computers (not sure why your membership year changed though) so everyone who's not lifetime gold will drop to blue eventually.

Search this Thread