Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Check a redemption PNR for pricing & date of issue?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2013, 7:28 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Guys,

I am having a nightmare with BA in getting the last of 3 refunds. BA are claiming they have already refunded it, which is NOT the case.

I have the PNR, is there any way of checking the date the ticket was issued, because I can then track this down to the credit card I used to pay for it? Also, would I be able to check how much was paid for the ticket?

I vaguely remember someone listing a website which showed all these details last year?

Any help would be great.

Cheers
^
Old Jan 31, 2013, 8:35 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Eitr.amadeusasia.com
Old Jan 31, 2013, 8:43 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tiger_lily
Eitr.amadeusasia.com
It does not like my PNR!!! Is that because the ticket was cancelled?? This is soo annoying. I'm having such a bad day!!!

I've found the original email from BMI which was sent on the 22nd Feb 2012. This is annoying as the PNR should work, or am I wrong?
Old Jan 31, 2013, 8:48 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
There's a tickbox which should allow you to see the history of the PNR
Old Jan 31, 2013, 8:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tiger_lily
There's a tickbox which should allow you to see the history of the PNR
Tried that, does not work!!! This is what I am getting: HISTORICAL COPY CANNOT BE RETRIEVED

Last edited by FlyerTalker7654; Jan 31, 2013 at 8:57 am Reason: add content
Old Jan 31, 2013, 9:03 am
Suspended
Original Poster

This is a joke!

Get this:

Made a booking in Feb 2012 and was charged around £670 (I think, need to confirm price).

In October, rang up to cancel one sector. Was told that even though they are not allowed to change any Star Alliance redemptions, they will cancel one sector, and let me keep the 2nd sector, however no refunds would be due from the 1st sector? Thought that was strange, but went with it anyway.

Wife became really ill and almost died, was in hospital for over 8 days. (this was our honeymoon).

As soon as she became better, got on the first flight back to London and cancelled our honeymoon. Rang up BMI cancelled the final 3 redemptions and did the whole BA form. Got 2 out of the 3 redemptions.

Now BA are claiming that from investigating the redemption I was advised no refund would be given and only £372.76 is due back out of the original fare of £670. Make sense? Is that right? So because we cancelled one sector, we don’t get the refund back?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.