Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Newbie Question: Joining Diamond Club via MBNA Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie Question: Joining Diamond Club via MBNA Card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2013, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Joining Diamond Club via MBNA Card

Hello,
Sorry if this query has been dealt with elsewhere. I have a BMI credit card issued by MBNA and I didn't realise that you had to do anything to activate your points. Having read around this forum, I realise that I need to join the Diamond Club but I have no idea how! Can anyone help me?
Many thanks.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 4:48 pm

Programs: A variety of Platinums, Golds, Silvers and other fancy metals.
You would have automatically been enrolled when you applied for the card.
Give MBNA a call and they will give you the contact details for Diamond Club, who will tell you how to log in.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Might be a tad on the late side. It depends when you got the card, was it recently? I have found them to be very helpful on the phone.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 8:46 am

Solution

Hi

I had this exact problem but have just successfully solved it. If you call BA Executive Club helpdesk with your Diamond Club membership number and your BA Executive Club number they should be able to transfer your points for you.

If the UK call centre 0844 number is answered by an automated message asking you to call back later try calling the overseas number 0191 490 7901 and you should be able to get through.

Cheers

Stewart

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.