Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

How can I find my Diamond Club number/mileage?

Old Jan 5, 13, 5:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, Avios, Virgin, US Airways, United Mileage Plus
Question How can I find my Diamond Club number/mileage?

I signed up for an MBNA Diamond Club card in September, but stupidly forgot to also sign up for a Diamond Club account.

I am told by MBNA that my Diamond Club membership number is xxxxxxxxx but none of the forms on the website will accept that when I'm making membership enquiries.

Am I typing the number in wrongly?
Are they ignoring all enquiries made online?
Is there a phone number/snail mail address where I can reach a Diamond Club person?

Thanks for your help

Last edited by starflyergold; Jan 6, 13 at 2:36 am Reason: personal information removed
Old Jan 5, 13, 8:24 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)

I don't know the answer but I don't think I'd publish the membership number on an IBB to be honest with you.

cs
Old Jan 13, 13, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Send a private message to DiamondClubQueries - you can include what you've been told is the membership number in a private message to her, just don't post it on a public board.

Depending on luck you may get a very quick reply, but just in case allow at least a week. Nicci deals with both diamond club and BA Executive Club queries on flyertalk and can be very busy.

Search this Thread