Call Centre: Diamond Club Contact Number?

Old Dec 28, 12, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
Diamond Club Contact Number?

Does anyone know is there a working number to contact Diamond Club? The old contact number no longer works for me and the "contact us" link no longer has any number for DC.
Old Dec 28, 12, 8:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
http://www.britishairways.com/travel...i/public/en_gb

which links to:
https://www.diamondclub.org/iloyal-M...execution=e2s1

This gives 0844 493 0787 which im sure is a BA call centre number, im pretty sure that BA now have access to the full BMI database etc ?

cs
Old Dec 28, 12, 8:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
But there is also a contact form from the BMI website which you can fire off a query to BMI/BA

cs
Old Dec 28, 12, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cornishsimon View Post
http://www.britishairways.com/travel...i/public/en_gb

which links to:
https://www.diamondclub.org/iloyal-M...execution=e2s1

This gives 0844 493 0787 which im sure is a BA call centre number, im pretty sure that BA now have access to the full BMI database etc ?

cs
I already tried that, and it connects to BA, who couldn't help me at all. They recommended I try BMI Regional, which is ridiculous, being I want to contact Diamond Club. An email from Diamond Club just 8 days ago stated, "Until 31st December 2012, you can continue to contact us on +0044 (0) 1332 648 578.", but that number does not work for me, unless I'm doing something wrong in dialing it. The old number I have stored in my contact list doesn't work either. Have they shut down DC early?
Old Dec 28, 12, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cornishsimon View Post
But there is also a contact form from the BMI website which you can fire off a query to BMI/BA

cs
But that may take 3 days to get a reply according to the website. I need to contact them ASAP.
Old Dec 28, 12, 3:43 pm

I just tried the number and it's definately been disconnected - 'the number you are calling is not recognised'. They've obviously closed it early.

Originally Posted by A_Lee View Post
I already tried that, and it connects to BA, who couldn't help me at all. They recommended I try BMI Regional, which is ridiculous, being I want to contact Diamond Club. An email from Diamond Club just 8 days ago stated, "Until 31st December 2012, you can continue to contact us on +0044 (0) 1332 648 578.", but that number does not work for me, unless I'm doing something wrong in dialing it. The old number I have stored in my contact list doesn't work either. Have they shut down DC early?
Old Dec 28, 12, 7:48 pm
Original Poster

In that same email, it says:

"As of 1st January 2013, the following changes will be made to our contact details:
For queries relating to an existing booking that you have, contact British Airways."

Granted it's not 2013 yet, but at the moment they're totally screwing us over by not allowing us to contact them via the DC phone number or to help us via the BA number. I have my doubts that they will be able to help after January 1 either, being the BA agent I spoke to made no mention of requesting me to call back in a few days after they're supposedly going to be handling DC bookings. You'd think if they were, they would have already been informed and trained in the matter.

For all the goodwill that BA may have generated in their takeover of BMI and transferring BMI miles to Avios, now they ended up doing more damage to their reputation/credibility as far as I'm concerned, unless they get someone to fix this mess.
Old Dec 28, 12, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PlatLife, BA-Gold, SPG-LTP, HL-DIA
My last call to them was on the 27th. Have they closed early?

In that same email, it says:

"As of 1st January 2013, the following changes will be made to our contact details:
• For queries relating to an existing booking that you have, contact British Airways."

Granted it's not 2013 yet, but at the moment they're totally screwing us over by not allowing us to contact them via the DC phone number or to help us via the BA number. I have my doubts that they will be able to help after January 1 either, being the BA agent I spoke to made no mention of requesting me to call back in a few days after they're supposedly going to be handling DC bookings. You'd think if they were, they would have already been informed and trained in the matter.

For all the goodwill that BA may have generated in their takeover of BMI and transferring BMI miles to Avios, now they ended up doing more damage to their reputation/credibility as far as I'm concerned, unless they get someone to fix this mess.

Hmm. I wonder if it will also help me in getting correct miles recredited back to my DC account since I see that they shortchanged me by about 30K miles when I cancelled some tickets on the 27th Dec.
Old Dec 29, 12, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Well, seems that the phone number BMI sent out in their emails is incorrect or perhaps was correct at some point but has since been disconnected. I googled the incorrect number and found this number (gold line) which does work:
1332 648 768

The 1332 648 578 number does not work.
Old Dec 29, 12, 1:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PlatLife, BA-Gold, SPG-LTP, HL-DIA
Well, seems that the phone number BMI sent out in their emails is incorrect or perhaps was correct at some point but has since been disconnected. I googled the incorrect number and found this number (gold line) which does work:
1332 648 768

The 1332 648 578 number does not work.
Don't google it.

The original number still works fine. +44 1332 648 768
Old Jan 24, 13, 5:03 am

Can anyone help me? I cannot access the DC as I failed to actually register with the website before it closed - therefore I cannot send a message as it does not recognise my e-mail. BA have told me to 'contact DC' and cannot help me when I explain. At this rate my miles will hang around in limbo forever - being added to every month from my credit card. I feel duped and angry that no-one is taking responsibility for this, BA is sinking fast in my estimation.
BTW, I have in excess of 20,000 bmi miles, which should translate to 20,000 Avios. Is it enough for a flight to a close European city??
Old Jan 24, 13, 5:38 am

Programs: A variety of Platinums, Golds, Silvers and other fancy metals.
Originally Posted by Sarahw1407 View Post
Can anyone help me? I cannot access the DC as I failed to actually register with the website before it closed - therefore I cannot send a message as it does not recognise my e-mail. BA have told me to 'contact DC' and cannot help me when I explain. At this rate my miles will hang around in limbo forever - being added to every month from my credit card. I feel duped and angry that no-one is taking responsibility for this, BA is sinking fast in my estimation.
BTW, I have in excess of 20,000 bmi miles, which should translate to 20,000 Avios. Is it enough for a flight to a close European city??
Yes.
15,000 will get you to Rome (and anywhere else the same distance) and back again.

Search this Thread