Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

How many miles should I get for redemption cancellation?

Old Dec 19, 12, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EY S, AAdv, SQKris. SPG G, Hhonors Diamond, Accor Plat, Carlsson G, Hyatt plat, IHG Spire elite...

Hi,

Starting a general thread for those with rubish memory's, rather like myself.

I've just cancelled 2 adults, cash+miles, SIN-LHR, bmi redemption flights. They've given me 30k total back, is this correct? They have it listed as z1 to z7.
Old Dec 19, 12, 3:21 pm

Programs: BD, BAEC Bronze, Hertz 5*, Accor Plat, HHonors Diamond, Big White Season Pass
Class of service?
Old Dec 19, 12, 3:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, A3*G
Z7-Z1 is right. The "base" full miles cost for a return in Y was 80k pp. So assuming you were using C&M for a J one-way it would be 80/2/2*1.5 = 30k per passenger.

You should be able to see what mileage was charged in your history on diamondclub.org.
Old Dec 20, 12, 12:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: EY S, AAdv, SQKris. SPG G, Hhonors Diamond, Accor Plat, Carlsson G, Hyatt plat, IHG Spire elite...
Originally Posted by CheeseToastie View Post
Z7-Z1 is right. The "base" full miles cost for a return in Y was 80k pp. So assuming you were using C&M for a J one-way it would be 80/2/2*1.5 = 30k per passenger.

You should be able to see what mileage was charged in your history on diamondclub.org.
My apologies, it was C+M one way in J.

I've only had 30k back, but there were 2 pax.

For some reason it's the one booking i can't see "leaving" my account.
Old Dec 20, 12, 4:26 pm

Programs: Aegean Airlines Gold, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Malaysian
and how many miles back for a Z7-Z7 C&M in business please?
Old Dec 21, 12, 2:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, A3*G
I make that 7500 for a one-way.

I still have a grab of the old redemption tables so if I get a chance later today I'll see if I can put it up online somewhere.

OK I've now put up the old redemption tables. The *A version is here and the other partners one here.

You can use these to check what you would have been charged for a redemption if you want to check your refund. Or, you know, to reminisce about happier times.

Sorry the format is a bit scrappy - I only saved the HTML not the CSS but you should be able to read it OK.

Last edited by CheeseToastie; Dec 21, 12 at 8:10 am Reason: Added links to historic tables

Search this Thread