Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Statusmatch link stooped working

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2012, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY LUMO, OW Emerald CX, Star Gold LH, HDiamond , MAR LT T, Hilton Diam, LHW VIP, Centurion, PEN Vip.
Statusmatch link stooped working

Just noticed when I tried to match my BD Gold to BA, after filling the information, systems replies with error?

Anyone else have same reply

Currently in China, hopefully that's not the reason....
Old Oct 15, 2012, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY LUMO, OW Emerald CX, Star Gold LH, HDiamond , MAR LT T, Hilton Diam, LHW VIP, Centurion, PEN Vip.
Here was the reply from the web site:

Unfortunately our systems are not responding, so we are unable to process your request at the moment.

We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try again later.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 2:38 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
I just got the same thing here in the USA (applying for one of my family members).
Old Oct 15, 2012, 4:31 pm

Programs: LH Silver, BD Silver
I tried the link several times yesterday and received error message.

Sent email to Executive Club and received reply this morning:

I am sorry to learn that you are facing difficulty while trying to match the tier status in the Executive Club from Diamond Club.

As we are unable to assist you by email, please contact your dedicated Service Centre, where one of our agents will be able to assist you.

Their contact details can be found at:

http://www.ba.com/servicecentres/

I hope they resolve this swiftly for you.

Regards

British Airways Executive Club
Old Oct 21, 2012, 9:32 am

Programs: BA Silver, A3
I sat with a friend who is BDG and had the same error message.

He phoned the Executive Club several times this weekend and either got 'we are busy and call back' or the holding recording.

After spending quite some time trying to get through he is frustrated that 1. the website problem still exists and 2. he is rarely available during the day to phone so may well encounter a congested phone system again in the evenings.
I think that his BD membership expires soon!
Old Oct 21, 2012, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
I also tried a couple of times last week with no joy.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 2:04 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by Raffles
I also tried a couple of times last week with no joy.
Me too. I've reported it, but no satisfactory reply yet...
Old Oct 21, 2012, 8:15 pm

Programs: BA, *A, Hertz Goldstar, Mucci wannabee, Waitrose, safari Oleg
When do new Gold cards arrive?

After my second status match request a few weeks ago I have just logged onto BA Exec Club. I've found my status is now Gold. Hooray! a successful status match on second attempt. Showing membership year end August 2013, card end date listed as September 2014.

How long does my Gold card and Gold membership pack? take to arrive through the post? I'm a bit worried as have been travelling. It's not here and I hope it didn't arrive in the meantime. If I haven't received the card, when should I panic?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 1:49 am

Somehow i can't combine two Accounts...Wanted to establish a Household-Account, but there's an error saying that the two Accounts ain't in the same Country - but yes they are!

Why is that?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 2:52 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Originally Posted by h15t0r1an
How long does my Gold card and Gold membership pack? take to arrive through the post? I'm a bit worried as have been travelling. It's not here and I hope it didn't arrive in the meantime. If I haven't received the card, when should I panic?
BA don't send out cards individually. They process batches through their supplier and I suspect it is done monthly.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 4:29 am

Programs: BA Silver, A3
We're a bit off topic now!! Can anyone tell me what the Operators said when called? Can they not do this match manually. Have we got to wait until the technical problem is fixed?
A few minutes ago we tried again to phone the Executive Club and, even though in the middle of a working day, still are getting the "try again later" message. This is worse than calling Puna!

Last edited by Stormbel; Oct 22, 2012 at 6:05 am
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Stormbel
A few minutes ago we tried again to phone the Executive Club and, even though in the middle of a working day, still are getting the "try again later" message. This is worse than calling Puna!
Lots of flight disruptions being reported on the BA board today so that I suspect will have clogged up the call centres.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 4:12 am
Company Representative - British Airways

Dear all

Many apologies for the issues with the Tier Match form. I reported this on Friday to ba.com and we are working as quickly as possible to fix this

Warm regards

Nicci
Old Oct 23, 2012, 5:19 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by DiamondClubQueries
Dear all

Many apologies for the issues with the Tier Match form. I reported this on Friday to ba.com and we are working as quickly as possible to fix this

Warm regards

Nicci
What is the deadline for the match?
Old Oct 23, 2012, 5:42 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by Isoveli
What is the deadline for the match?
31 December (unless your BD status expires earlier, obviously).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.