FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   bmi | Diamond Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club-486/)
-   -   Statusmatch link stooped working (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-diamond-club/1397721-statusmatch-link-stooped-working.html)

RTW Man Oct 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Statusmatch link stooped working

Just noticed when I tried to match my BD Gold to BA, after filling the information, systems replies with error?

Anyone else have same reply:mad:

Currently in China, hopefully that's not the reason....

RTW Man Oct 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Here was the reply from the web site:

Unfortunately our systems are not responding, so we are unable to process your request at the moment.

We apologise for this inconvenience and suggest you try again later.

HPN-HRL Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm

I just got the same thing here in the USA (applying for one of my family members).

Snomadski Oct 15, 2012 4:31 pm

I tried the link several times yesterday and received error message.

Sent email to Executive Club and received reply this morning:

I am sorry to learn that you are facing difficulty while trying to match the tier status in the Executive Club from Diamond Club.

As we are unable to assist you by email, please contact your dedicated Service Centre, where one of our agents will be able to assist you.

Their contact details can be found at:

http://www.ba.com/servicecentres/

I hope they resolve this swiftly for you.

Regards

British Airways Executive Club

Stormbel Oct 21, 2012 9:32 am

I sat with a friend who is BDG and had the same error message.

He phoned the Executive Club several times this weekend and either got 'we are busy and call back' or the holding recording.

After spending quite some time trying to get through he is frustrated that 1. the website problem still exists and 2. he is rarely available during the day to phone so may well encounter a congested phone system again in the evenings.
I think that his BD membership expires soon!

Raffles Oct 21, 2012 1:27 pm

I also tried a couple of times last week with no joy.

janders Oct 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by Raffles (Post 19538329)
I also tried a couple of times last week with no joy.

Me too. I've reported it, but no satisfactory reply yet...

h15t0r1an Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm

When do new Gold cards arrive?

After my second status match request a few weeks ago I have just logged onto BA Exec Club. I've found my status is now Gold. Hooray! a successful status match on second attempt. Showing membership year end August 2013, card end date listed as September 2014.

How long does my Gold card and Gold membership pack? take to arrive through the post? I'm a bit worried as have been travelling. It's not here and I hope it didn't arrive in the meantime. If I haven't received the card, when should I panic?

blueeagle3 Oct 22, 2012 1:49 am

Somehow i can't combine two Accounts...Wanted to establish a Household-Account, but there's an error saying that the two Accounts ain't in the same Country - but yes they are!

Why is that?

OPebble Oct 22, 2012 2:52 am

Originally Posted by h15t0r1an (Post 19539907)
How long does my Gold card and Gold membership pack? take to arrive through the post? I'm a bit worried as have been travelling. It's not here and I hope it didn't arrive in the meantime. If I haven't received the card, when should I panic?

BA don't send out cards individually. They process batches through their supplier and I suspect it is done monthly.

Stormbel Oct 22, 2012 4:29 am

We're a bit off topic now!! Can anyone tell me what the Operators said when called? Can they not do this match manually. Have we got to wait until the technical problem is fixed?
A few minutes ago we tried again to phone the Executive Club and, even though in the middle of a working day, still are getting the "try again later" message. This is worse than calling Puna!

HIDDY Oct 22, 2012 11:50 am

Originally Posted by Stormbel (Post 19541322)
A few minutes ago we tried again to phone the Executive Club and, even though in the middle of a working day, still are getting the "try again later" message. This is worse than calling Puna!

Lots of flight disruptions being reported on the BA board today so that I suspect will have clogged up the call centres.

DiamondClubQueries Oct 23, 2012 4:12 am

Dear all

Many apologies for the issues with the Tier Match form. I reported this on Friday to ba.com and we are working as quickly as possible to fix this

Warm regards

Nicci

Isoveli Oct 23, 2012 5:19 am

Originally Posted by DiamondClubQueries (Post 19548550)
Dear all

Many apologies for the issues with the Tier Match form. I reported this on Friday to ba.com and we are working as quickly as possible to fix this

Warm regards

Nicci

What is the deadline for the match?

vindaloo Oct 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by Isoveli (Post 19548747)
What is the deadline for the match?

31 December (unless your BD status expires earlier, obviously).