Search

Some old BMI stuff....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Some old BMI stuff....

My folks recently moved house so a LOT of stuff was cleared out the loft. Much of it went into a skip, but the following are just about to head for the internet's biggest car boot sale. Thought I'd snap them to share before Mrs Swiss got rid of them.

OK, so I can't do this embedded image thing, but have a look here for a BMI DC3, plus some other things you'd probably have 2nd thoughts about stepping into in 2012...
Old Aug 28, 2012, 11:28 am

Programs: BA Gold, EK Gold, GF Silver, IC Royal Ambass, Marriott Gold, TK Elite
Nice. They're probably flying some route in deepest Russia now :-)
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:05 pm
db7

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG PlatAmb, BA ,
Sad - can remember flying the other three props and the Viscounts which seemed to be in service nearly too the 1990s
Old Aug 30, 2012, 9:50 am

My dad was talking just the other day of his first flight - a Derby Airways DC3 to Jersey from Burnaston. Not sure if there is a direct relationship, but he didn't fly again for another 20 years ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.