Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Status Expires Tonight

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2012, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Unhappy DC Status Expires Tonight

After many, many years of being at least a DC Silver, with a quite a few years as Gold, I have logged into my DC account for the last time to see it display "Silver".

My Silver status will expire over night, and I fully expect to be a Blue tomorrow (oh, the shame!).

I am very disappointed that it has come to this, but I have tried to put as much business BD's way as possible. They have not been as accommodating as I would have liked, through poor timings on domestics, route closures (GLA/AMS) and silly pricing compared to competitors (DUB).

I really do love the service from BD, warts and all, and the charm of all staff will be missed if/when the BD brand disappears

Some will say life goes on, but the great experiences I have had whilst onboard a BD aircraft and getting to know the ground, flight and cabin crew has been a joy. The 3 regular CC on the GLA-LHR run (GLA regulars know who I am talking about) have been sorely missed since the route cancellation.

BMI, its been a pleasure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.