P class fare on BMI Domestic

Old Jul 6, 2011, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
P class fare on BMI Domestic

Haven't flown BMI Domestic for a long time - and am posting from a mobile so difficult to search.

My fare is booked into P class which I have never come across before. I seem to be in Premium Economy as I have been able to allocate 1F and there were only 5 rows to choose from.

Does P class get lounge access at LHR T1.

Previous premium economy trips have booked into Y C or D.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 6:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
P class is I think what they now call "Economy Extra" - so front seats, free sandwich but not the flexibility of the full "Economy Flexible" fare. You should get into the domestic lounge at Gate 8 with a P class boarding pass.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 12:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Answers my question if I'd ever seen a P fare, and a useful addition to this thread;
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...ge-access.html
Old Jul 6, 2011, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Yep - got lounge access into a deserted domestic lounge - and I love the new subdued lighting and decor. Very nice.
Old Jul 6, 2011, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
I found the 'London Room' the darkest lounge I've ever been in. What a depressing place! I actually prefer the (BD) BEY lounge
Old Jul 7, 2011, 8:08 am

Programs: United 1K, Alaska MVP 75K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BA6501
I found the 'London Room' the darkest lounge I've ever been in. What a depressing place! I actually prefer the (BD) BEY lounge
I often wonder if its a re creation of something out of True Blood or something!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.