How to see redemptions booked with SQ?

Old Jun 7, 11, 2:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, VS, BA; HHonors Gold; Marriott Silver; Accor Silver
How to see redemptions booked with SQ?

I was wondering if someone could help with this query...

5 days ago I booked 2 redemptions on SQ using BMI miles. I received emails from BMI confirming the bookings, and the bookings appear on the BMI system.

But here is the problem: I can't find details of the ticket numbers, and I can't get access to the bookings on the Singapore Airlines page (to change seats etc and also to confirm that I am actually on the flight!!).

Does anyone know why this is, and how I can be 100% sure that I actually have those tickets??

Thanks!
Old Jun 7, 11, 3:24 am
Original Poster

An update: I have now got BD ticket numbers for the redemption flights, but am still unable to pull up the bookings on SQ's system...
Old Jun 7, 11, 3:24 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
Pop your BMI booking code (PNR) into www.checkmytrip.com, you should be able to see all the info there.
Old Jun 7, 11, 3:45 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, BD..oh, wait..
SQ doesn't use the same booking system as bmi, so using your bmi reference is unlikely to work on their website. As above, look at checkmytrip.com and you should see the information.

It may also give you the SQ reference to help you access the booking on their site, but it might not
Old Jun 7, 11, 3:50 am
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by fkarotz View Post
I was wondering if someone could help with this query...

5 days ago I booked 2 redemptions on SQ using BMI miles. I received emails from BMI confirming the bookings, and the bookings appear on the BMI system.

But here is the problem: I can't find details of the ticket numbers, and I can't get access to the bookings on the Singapore Airlines page (to change seats etc and also to confirm that I am actually on the flight!!).

Does anyone know why this is, and how I can be 100% sure that I actually have those tickets??

Thanks!
As Brian told you, pop your BMI booking code (6 characters) into www.checkmytrip.com and you''ll get the SQ booking code which can be used on SQ website.
In any case you can't have seat selection if it's not a ticket bought on SQ website, you'll have to call SQ.
Old Jun 7, 11, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Aha, thanks guys!

Have now found the itinerary on checkmytrip. No SQ reference, but I guess if it's in checkmytrip then I'm actually booked in. Great!
Old Jun 7, 11, 4:27 am
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by fkarotz View Post
Aha, thanks guys!

Have now found the itinerary on checkmytrip. No SQ reference, but I guess if it's in checkmytrip then I'm actually booked in. Great!
try this site you should be able to find the SQ reference :
https://classic.checkmytrip.com
Old Jun 9, 11, 7:27 am

Programs: Mucci, BA
And assign seats using the bmi reference in LH MMB.
Old Jun 9, 11, 8:33 am

Programs: bmi British Midland International Diamond Club
You can now also assign seats directly on the new SIA website using the SIA PNR for bmi redemptions. Seatmap is clear and concise and better than LH.
Old Jun 10, 11, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PlatLife, BA-Gold, SPG-LTP, HL-DIA
Originally Posted by Strawb View Post
You can now also assign seats directly on the new SIA website using the SIA PNR for bmi redemptions. Seatmap is clear and concise and better than LH.
You may only assign seats on SQ if you're in Business or First Class. Otherwise its only available 48 hours prior on online check in.

Search this Thread