Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Newbie Question: Mistake with ICC booking

Newbie Question: Mistake with ICC booking

Old Jun 1, 2011, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Mistake with ICC booking

Hi,

I have just booked a flight through the ICC. Stuipidly I didn't do checkmytrip.com while I was still on line with the agent, but checked it when I hung up. I asked for the flight at 13.00 and she has booked us onto a flight at 08.35 instead. Who do I call to get this changed and will I be charged a fee to change the booking?

Thanks,
Mel.b
Old Jun 1, 2011, 6:07 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Call the ICC back to get it changed and explain the situtation. It is unlikely that it will have been ticketed, so there wouldn't be a change fee.

Even if it has been ticketed, if it was clear that you asked for the later flight, you can ask for a supervisor to review the tape of the call which should see you off the hook for the change fee.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Thanks RAPC for your speedy reply. Was able to call them back and speak to the same operator who changed the flights with no hassle.

Thanks,
Mel.b

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.