Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption Help: 62K miles burn ex-EDI (newbie)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption Help: 62K miles burn ex-EDI (newbie)

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2011, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC blue, CX Gold, HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Le Club Accor Plat
62K miles burn ex-EDI (newbie)

Afternoon folks,

After just about giving up with bmi's website this morning which just repeatedly bounces me back to the dc login page regardless of what I'm asking to view, looking for some suggestions for destinations to burn 62993 miles that both my fiancee and I can reach.

Now that GLA has gone I'm unlikely to be using bmi regularly anymore and want to get the miles burnt prior to any M&M change with everything switching to BA.

Grateful for any suggestions / feedback / top tips
Old May 11, 2011, 5:34 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by speccy
top tips
How to fix your PC, if you experience the problem on flybmi.com where you are asked repeatedly to log in every time you click something :

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...l#post12424745

Old May 11, 2011, 5:42 am
Suspended

Programs: BMI, VS, Marriott, SPG, HH*S, GoldPoints+
Edi lhr bkk ktm

37.5k each and a bit of cash say £200+ to KTM in business class via BKK.
Just a small top up for you to achieve this for x2
Old May 12, 2011, 9:51 pm

Programs: UA, AA, BMI, MR, HH, PC
Originally Posted by UK Flyer 1
37.5k each and a bit of cash say £200+ to KTM in business class via BKK.
Just a small top up for you to achieve this for x2
For this return it works out closer to 37.5k miles + 800 cash/pax rtn when summing cash component, APD, YQ etc. However, it's still a great value redemption. Option to cut costs a little and add CPH, MAD or BCN into the itinerary by starting from Z2, using a z1-z2 redemtion from EDI. If far east doesn't interest you, then north and south America or south Africa are also possible in C by topping up your miles a little.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.