Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Adding a FQTV number - and a lot more besides - using LOT (Polish) Manage My Booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adding a FQTV number - and a lot more besides - using LOT (Polish) Manage My Booking

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2011, 8:53 am

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
Originally Posted by rankourabu
^ Fantastic tip, also great for acknowledging minor (5 mins) schedule changes without having to deal with the ICC!!!

And it gives VERY detailed tax breakdown!
Would be interesting if it shows the VERY detailed tax breakdown before ticketing already (when ICC quotes you the tax).

Also: was it really necessary to comfirm those 5 min changes? I just noticed one (2nd leg of a flight) and confirmed it there, and was wondering what if, I hadnt seen it...
Old Jun 27, 2011, 1:24 pm

Programs: BA, BMI, NZ, SQ
Bit concerning that it shows my "Book the Cook" meal on SQ as Baby Food!!!

I thought the LH site was good but this is better...
Old Jun 27, 2011, 3:02 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
Originally Posted by rankourabu
also great for acknowledging minor (5 mins) schedule changes without having to deal with the ICC!!!
With LX and LH changing their fare structures for the AJV right about now, I am getting ticket re-issues allover the place - and it's great to simply click. ^
Old Aug 15, 2011, 3:51 pm

Programs: some blue some silver some gold
Changing frequent flyer number in award res?

Hi

Just booked a new award which is a combo of LX C, LX F and NH C.

Managed to reserve seats using lufthansa.com for LX and ana.co.jp for NH (but it would only allow once ticketed for NH).

Is there a site i can use to add my Senator number to my award reservation? (like you can use finnair.com to update a BA award with a non BA OW frequent flyer number)

We all know checkmytrip.com but i thought it might be useful to have a thread that documents which sites can help with different aspects of award bookings.

Eg, lufthansa.com will let me select NH seats and change my FF number (but not my travelling companion) but nothing will stick... No problem with the LX seats though, unsurprisingly.

Anyone else use different sites to help with this sort of thing?
Old Aug 15, 2011, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

Yes there is already another thread pointing out an excepitionally useful website for things like this.
But basically what you're looking for is LOT manage my booking. It is just like check my trip except you can modify details/seat assignments, and it usually shows a detailed tax breakdown.
its much better than anything else on the market.
Old Aug 15, 2011, 4:31 pm

Programs: some blue some silver some gold
Thanks and apologies for starting a new thread on existing one.

For reference http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...y-booking.html
Old Aug 18, 2011, 5:06 pm

Programs: bmi British Midland International Diamond Club
I was unable to OLCI on flybmi.com at 7pm earlier this evening for my flight to MAN tomorrow. Must have tried half a dozen times or more but no joy. It kept telling me to check in at the airport. Tried again 10 mins ago and it was still down. Then I had a brainwave and went to lot.com (thanks to this thread). Checked-in at my first attempt and even managed to print my boarding pass! Amazing! Also tried lufthansa.com but no luck.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1697459...n/photostream/
Old Aug 19, 2011, 1:38 am

I completely forgot I've still got 2 complimentary eGUVs so I've just called up to use one of them. Haven't used an eGUV since my last flight more than a year ago. Now I can't check-in again online! I can get as far as the seatmap on lot.com but it wouldn't let me check-in again. No luck on flybmi.com. Would be helpful if your Diamond Club account showed how many eGUVs you have remaining. Now I have to change my BP at the airport.

Edit: It's 4 I have! Down to 3 now!

Last edited by Strawb; Aug 19, 2011 at 1:46 am
Old Aug 19, 2011, 12:42 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
You used it on LHR-MAN??
Old Aug 19, 2011, 2:15 pm

I did. Solely for a free wrap, beer and kit-kat. Didn't think much of the hot wrap though, would have preferred a sarnie instead. 5 rows of Flexi Y and only 3 including me.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:55 am

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
Has the view the taxes functionality disappeared ?
Old Jan 6, 2012, 1:06 pm

Programs: BA IHG
Originally Posted by E14 26C
Has the view the taxes functionality disappeared ?
looks like it to me. I don't see them there anymore either.
Old Jan 7, 2012, 10:01 am

Programs: BA bronze
The entire "Check your reservation" functionality seems to have disappeared from LOT's website today!
Old Jan 7, 2012, 11:39 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Alvador
The entire "Check your reservation" functionality seems to have disappeared from LOT's website today!
Insane! Why airlines always break something that works nicely...
Old Jan 7, 2012, 2:27 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Google Cache still works, at least as far as retrieving the booking...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.