How long have I been Gold?

Old Mar 26, 10, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TransitionMetal HyperElite Card(tm)
How long have I been Gold?

In all seriousness: I'm trying to work out how many years diamond club has to remain independent for me to be "Grandfathered" to Lifetime gold.

M&M's liftetime Gold is only for those over 60, and frankly having to keep my status every year for the next 30+ years doesn't sound that appealing.

Any clues for where this info is buried in the labyrinth that is flybmi.com?
Old Mar 27, 10, 2:57 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...yet-v-4-a.html

Post #3
What about Lifetime Status?
A lifetime Gold card is award for members who earn 10 consecutive regular Gold Cards, without ever slipping to Silver status.
Old Mar 27, 10, 5:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If I read Alexwuk's question correctly, I don't think that this answers it; the question is concerned with determining how long he has been Gold (so as to know how many more years are required to attain DC nirvana status). If that is the question then, AFAIK, this information cannot be found online.
Old Mar 27, 10, 6:40 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by NickB View Post
If I read Alexwuk's question correctly, I don't think that this answers it; the question is concerned with determining how long he has been Gold (so as to know how many more years are required to attain DC nirvana status). If that is the question then, AFAIK, this information cannot be found online.
No, the "Continuous gold member since...." information is not online, but DC do hold the data and (in my case at least) were happy to tell me in response to an e-mail.

Search this Thread