Search

bmi timetable to GVA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2010, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Le Club Platinum
bmi timetable to GVA

Hi guys,

As I fly to Geneva every week for work, I would like to start using bmi flight numbers as opposed to Swiss as I imagine I can get more miles since I am Gold DC, but I am struggling to get their flight numbers (time, airport etc).

Does anyone know where I can find it? As they are now saying on their website that you can only book those flights via their ICC, I need to have flight numbers and times at hand before speaking to them otherwise I will go mad!

Thanks, thanks!
Old Mar 25, 2010, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You won't get more miles using BD flight # as it is a wet lease agreement: the flights will be treated as Swiss flights for DC earning purposes. I also suspect that you are more likely to get better fares by booking under LX code.

If you really want the flight numbers, have a look at the handy summary compiled by ajamieson.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by NickB
You won't get more miles using BD flight # as it is a wet lease agreement: the flights will be treated as Swiss flights for DC earning purposes. I also suspect that you are more likely to get better fares by booking under LX code.

If you really want the flight numbers, have a look at the handy summary compiled by ajamieson.
Thanks Nick!
Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EMB195
Thanks Nick!
You are most welcome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.