Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2010, 4:34 am

Programs: AC Elite
Smile

Originally Posted by pr0digy25
So has anybody who did not get the 5K per night approached Wyndham yet to see what their response is?

I met all the conditions listed in their T&Cs, but since there was no mention of having to ask for a promotion code, I merely got 500 mile nights.
I completed four stays in February, with 4*500 base miles posted to Wyndham Rewards very fast after each stay. A few days ago I sent an email to register for the BMI promotion. On 03/05 I received their reply, and my 4*5000 bonus miles were posted in my Wyndham Rewards account on 03/06.

Contact Wyndham Rewards any time before 03/31 to register for this BMI promotion, and you'll get the 5000 bonus miles for each of your completed stays.

Last edited by FlyZ46; Mar 9, 2010 at 11:30 am
Old Mar 9, 2010, 9:19 am

Programs: AC*SE/2.1MM, Flying Blue Explorer, BA Executive Club Blue, AAdvantage Basic, ANA MC
I also send in a similar request for confirmation through the WR site last Thursday. This morning I received an e-mail confirming my registration for the bmi promo as of 09MAR2010.

WR's response was verbatim to the answers received by others here.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 9:42 am

2 stays completed in late February. Base miles posted to Wyndham account within 1 day after stay.

This week, 2x 5000 mile bonus posted to the Wyndham account.

I had emailed Wyndham about clarification regaring the promo (see previous post), but hadn't registered formally, so it seems it's working even without a registration.

Good luck to all.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 11:33 am

Programs: not a lot
For those who are 'registering' for this promotion could you tell me why?

If you go to http://www.wyndhamrewards.com/uk/ there is a link there to the bmi 5000 miles promotion.

If you click on that it takes you to http://www.wyndhamrewards.com/UK/bmi/ where it states all you need to do is elect to receive bmi diamond club destination miles in your profile.

Nowhere does it state you need to register.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LiviLion
For those who are 'registering' for this promotion could you tell me why?
Because it can't hurt to have something personal in writing and there appears to be some sort of registration code that can indeed be entered into accounts.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 12:22 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Originally Posted by ashaboe
I used the "contact us" link under Member Services and asked to be enrolled in the BMIPRO10 promo and requested an email confirmation
I did it and here what I've got back:

Thank you for contacting Wyndham Rewards(r).

I have verified that you are registered for the BMI Airline Promotion. I
registered you for the promotion on 03/08/2010.

You need to be registered before the completion of the promotion on
March 31,2010.

All Wyndham Rewards Members regardless of country of residence that book
and complete up to 4 qualifying stays between February 4, 2010 and March
31, 2010 will earn 5,000 miles per stay, up to a total of 20,000 miles.

Please note, as per the rules and regulations of the promotion there is
a limit of four bonus point offers per member, regardless of how many
times the member stays during the promotion time frame. Please allow 6-8
weeks for the bonus airmiles to post to your airmiles account.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 2:12 pm

Programs: not a lot
Originally Posted by soitgoes
Because it can't hurt to have something personal in writing and there appears to be some sort of registration code that can indeed be entered into accounts.
I'm going to see what happens as I've signed up via the promotion link which doesn't enter any code. If I don't get the 5k then I'll email them and by the looks of things Wyndham reward customer services seem to be well on the ball and very good at replying so I'm sure I'll have no problems.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 2:31 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
I'm going to see what happens as I've signed up via the promotion link which doesn't enter any code. If I don't get the 5k then I'll email them and by the looks of things Wyndham reward customer services seem to be well on the ball and very good at replying so I'm sure I'll have no problems.
I signed up via the UK site and set my preferences to bmi. The only one of my 4 stays to show up in my Wyndham account shows 5,000 miles so it seems to be automatic and in line with what I was told - you get the miles (when they track them) based on the earning preference.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 2:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA EXP
Originally Posted by RAPC
I signed up via the UK site and set my preferences to bmi. The only one of my 4 stays to show up in my Wyndham account shows 5,000 miles so it seems to be automatic and in line with what I was told - you get the miles (when they track them) based on the earning preference.
You're doing better than me (just) - I'm at 0/3 tracking. It seems like the early indications are proving right, that the US stays are tracking a lot more consistently.

I did receive this reply from WR, which I'm not sure what to make of (as my WR account and balance show nothing at all):

"Thank you for contacting us about your Wyndham Rewards(r) account.

I reviewed your account, and I'm happy to tell you that your stay at Days Inn in London Westminster on 11/02/2010 is already credited. Please contact BMI for your miles balance.

If the stay on 28/02/2010 was booked at a qualifying rate, your it should credit to your account within 4-6 weeks after check-out. Please keep a copy of your receipt and contact us if it is not posted after 6 weeks.
"
Old Mar 9, 2010, 2:56 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
and very good at replying
...but not necessarily with anything useful that remotely answers the question you ask them.

Reading through all the posted replies in this thread I do not see definitive answers to :

Q1 : Do I need to register to get the bmi bonus ? (Hint : The answer is either "Yes" or "No")
Q1a : If Q1 = "Yes", and I already have an account, then how ?
Old Mar 9, 2010, 5:39 pm

Programs: BA Silver, TK Silver, HH Diamond, IHG Plat AMB
I have 4 entries showing in my Wyndham account from a recent stay in Cleveland - each of them notes 5,000 miles along side them
Old Mar 9, 2010, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by Boddingtons
I have 4 entries showing in my Wyndham account from a recent stay in Cleveland - each of them notes 5,000 miles along side them
You get around
Old Mar 9, 2010, 8:17 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
So some of us (me included) are seeing the 5,000 bonuses posted on their Wyndham Rewards accounts, but the real question is - has anybody seen the miles on their BMI account just yet?!?
Old Mar 9, 2010, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Impoartant update:Wyndham Rewards and BMI bonus posting problem!

I have mentioned in original promotion thread, but it seems like posts got ignored, and many people still have bonus posting problem!

If you did not enroll Wyndham Rewards via the promotion "join now" link, you must contact WR customer Service to manually enroll BMIPRO10 for you, otherwise, bonus will not be posted!

Even if you enrolled via above link, but no bonus posted within 4 days after ur stay posted, contact CSR to check enrollment of BMIPRO10

My stay was posted in mid Feb, but no bonus showed up after few weeks as my friend got them in 4 days. I emailed CSR to manually enroll BMIPRO10 on March 3rd, got reply on March 6th, all bonus showed up on March 9th.

BMI Welcome Promotion Feb 15, 2010 Feb 16, 2010 $ 5000 1 5,000 BMI DIAMOND CLUB DESTINATIONS MILES
BMI Welcome Promotion Feb 11, 2010 Feb 12, 2010 $ 5000 1 5,000 BMI DIAMOND CLUB DESTINATIONS MILES
BMI Welcome Promotion Feb 14, 2010 Feb 15, 2010 $ 5000 1 5,000 BMI DIAMOND CLUB DESTINATIONS MILES
BMI Welcome Promotion Feb 13, 2010 Feb 14, 2010 $ 5000 1 5,000 BMI DIAMOND CLUB DESTINATIONS MILES

If you don't want to fight for bonus later, call or email them now!

Mods, please leave the thread for few days before merging to the original promotion thread.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 1:29 am

Sorry, but no need for this in a separate thread. People interested in the promo will read the information in that thread. That is the place to have the infomation, which you have already posted.

Plenty of discussion there, with the last few posts from people making sure they are registered.

Hopefully these posts will get rolled back into that thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.