Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

What's the status of CM (and allies) within *A?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2009, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bombay Sapphire; Sephora Plat

So, in the times of SkyCream, CM (and allies, as P5) used to show up as 'associated airlines' (not full members) of the alliance under the 'Copa Alliance' brand as they share FFP with CO. I remeber getting status/destination miles and status segments in FB flying both CM and P5. But I haven't been able to figure out how they stand now within *A, and more important, how does BD considers them? I ask this because I have some flights with them in january and I'd hate not getting the miles anywhere
Old Nov 20, 2009, 7:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I got an email from Copa the other day....to be honest I just skimmed through it but the content was about still being able to get Copa OnePass miles when flying CO.
I can't see you getting DC miles when flying with Copa......I may be completely wrong though.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 7:21 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
CO only within *A for earning at the moment I believe. There is talk of them joining *A at some point, but I suspect it won't be in time for the OP unless it is a simple integration job.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 11:28 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
If you have a CO account you could credit them to that. Otherwise nada.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 4:34 pm

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Question

Originally Posted by RAPC
CO only within *A for earning at the moment I believe. There is talk of them joining *A at some point, but I suspect it won't be in time for the OP unless it is a simple integration job.
Say Again.
Old Nov 21, 2009, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
CO joined *A 3 weeks ago...
Old Nov 21, 2009, 1:23 am

Programs: NZ , QF , MK
Originally Posted by jbfield
Say Again.
I think that the 'them' referred to by RAPC is CM rather than CO , ie 'there is talk of them [CM] joining *A at some point'
Old Nov 21, 2009, 3:12 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by kiwiandrew
I think that the 'them' referred to by RAPC is CM rather than CO , ie 'there is talk of them [CM] joining *A at some point'
Thanks for clarifying for me - spot on, I was referring to CM. I mentioned CO as you can only credit CM to CO at the moment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.