Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Best Western | Best Western Rewards
Reload this Page >

Spring 2013 Promo: Free night cert after 3 stays or double Aeroplan miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2013, 10:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Most

Just did a write up about Best Western Spring 2013 promotions. You can choose free night cert after 3 stays or double Aeroplan miles. Both promos are valid from February 11 to April 11, 2013.

You can access the Best Western's page for the promo here.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 11:23 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by holtju2
Both promos are valid from February 11 to April 11, 2013.
Thank you, but I believe the expiration date for both promotions is April 14, 2013.
Old Jan 28, 2013, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Thank you, but I believe the expiration date for both promotions is April 14, 2013.
You are absolutely right. Also worth noting is the short expiry of the free night cert (June 30).
Old Jan 30, 2013, 11:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Vouchers NOT valid worldwide !

Also worth noting the small prints, e.g. "...free night voucher redeemable at Best Western branded hotels in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands..."
Old Feb 11, 2013, 2:57 pm

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
Spring promotion 2013

Register now and stay 3 separate times at Best Western® branded hotels† between February 11 and April 14, 2013, and earn a free night voucher*.

*Voucher must be used on or before June 30, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per member. Other restrictions apply.

More details, and registration :

http://www.bestwestern.com/rewards/o...ing&ptype=base
Old Feb 14, 2013, 1:58 am
Suspended

Guys, don't get fooled by this promotion! There is a much better one where you need one night to get a free night! Go for it!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Guys, don't get fooled by this promotion! There is a much better one where you need one night to get a free night! Go for it!
That other one is targeted, and it seems like very few people have gotten it. THere's no way the aveage person can "go for it"!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/best-...-targeted.html
Old Feb 19, 2013, 1:44 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by sdsearch
That other one is targeted, and it seems like very few people have gotten it. THere's no way the aveage person can "go for it"!

Are you sure it's targeted? I doubt because I could enroll some accounts which did not get an invitation!
Old Feb 21, 2013, 8:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Are you sure it's targeted? I doubt because I could enroll some accounts which did not get an invitation!
Well, I'm not sure, because the website linked in that thread:

says:
We're Sorry
This promotion is no longer available.
So I can't read the T&Cs, etc.

But at any rate, by this point (I don't know when the site for the other promo went dead, because it's a while since anyone posted in the other thread), there is no "other promo" avialalble any more.

At any rate, it was at the very least targeted to those who hadn't registered yet for the "publicly announced" stay-3-get-1-free promotion (in this thread here). So since I already had registered for this one (and in fact I've already had 2 of my 3 stays), I couldn't test the other one out myself.

(FYI: There are different kinds of targeting out there. Some are very "hard", in that only those who get an email invite can register, and absolutely no one else. Then there are ones which are sent by email, but once someone posts a link, other people, but not necessarily everyone else, can register, but no one can figure out the pattern of who can and who can't. Then, mostly in Priority Club , there's the kind which are sent by email and claim to be targeted, but are not targeted at all. They "litter" the Priority Club promos "stickie" on FT.)
Old Apr 5, 2013, 6:49 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, IHG
I booked a stay at the Best Western Plus in Rockville, MD through bestwestern.com. It would have been my 3d stay during the promotion period. It was a "fitnettoclient" rate that included tax and fees. I paid $50 of the $89 rate with a BW travel card from my Discover Card cashback. I wrote to the BW rewards center today when the points did not show up or the night's stay. I was told that this was an unqualified rate because it was only $39. Then when I explained about the $50 travel card, I was told that it was an unqualified night because it was "FI" ---- I was told to book on BW.com in the future to avoid this problem. Has anyone heard of this FitNettoclient making something unqualified? I think there's something wrong here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.